Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Zivkovic scores but disallowed -edit- disallowed because Taylor was way offside in the build up
  2. After multiple rebounds, Chatsidis scores a poacher's goal, 1-0 AEK currently losing btw VAR reviewing our goal
  3. This (and the next game) are against the bottom-two teams in the league. There is zero reason we shouldn't have 6 points there. And of course the game on the 4th is our "game in hand" vs the other two... Ivanusec has been out for, what, three months? At least, it sure feels like that.
  4. Imagine if our team was not literally on its deathbed. The gauntlet continues; three games in the next 10 days. Then I guess they can start resting during the week. Need to get back to winning ways.
  5. Sanchez starts as right winger, it seems
  6. Mythou is now out of the match - due to a fever. Though I'm sure CF was the one position we weren't going to play a youngster, anyway. -edit- Bianco is in the press conference so I guess that means we'll see him in midfield.
  7. Berdos is a left winger. I guess that leaves us with the below as our 'best' lineup. I'm assuming Kedziora will be rested for the league but could see him starting in place of Vogliacco as well. The bigger issue is that we have zero depth; every substitution will result in a downgrade. --Tsiftsis-- --Kenny--Vogliacco--Michailidis--Baba-- --Ozdoyev--Zafeiris--Kamara-- --Chatsidis--Giakoumakis--Berdos-- If he wanted to maximize experience, then he'd play the 4-4-2...which he won't, so not really much point to suggesting it.
  8. Own goal. Incredible. F*** this.
  9. Chatsidis! But is it offside?
  10. When I think we'll zig, Lucescu zags
  11. Hopefully a better showing this time. We had a ton of absences last round. This is important to me because I think we've shown we actually can compete at this level. Let's see if we can score a few goals.
  12. Super disappointing. Heaven forbid we start building up a lead in the standings.
  13. Balde woulda scored three goals by now
  14. What is this nonsense! Balde should be starting this! Is...Chatsidis playing as a CF, I wonder? Surprising for Lucescu to go with a 4-4-2, if so.
  15. Watched the last five min + stoppage time of the Olympiakos match. The 10-man Levadiakos managed to get a draw out of this. Very big result for us. Aris also looks like they're about to draw vs NFC Volos, for those that care about those scrubs (they're also down to 10 men, so hopefully they actually end up losing). AEK 48 (20 games played) Olympiakos 47 (21 games played) PAOK 45 (19 games played) Levadiakos 39 (21 games played) Panathinaikos 32 (19 games played) Aris 27 (21st game in progress, points is if they draw)
  16. Big win by them, keeps their biggest threat at bay a bit. Though I guess more important that Nestos didn't win. Do the total points carry over? The Fotmob app started the relegation group at 0 points, which looks much worse for us than the above table.
  17. How does he keep getting jobs?? https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cvg87wlv7lmo Love being the "among others."
  18. Yeah I see no reason to tank (and you won't have to as AEK is before that game). I am more worried that we won't be at our best for that one.
  19. Seems Pelkas, Konstantelias, Despodov, and Ivanusec are all "undergoing treatment." Does this mean we play three central mids? Zafeiris/Meite/Ozdoyev(or Camara)? This game would be more important than the Celta one, but it really sucks that may be leaving ourselves gassed for that match.
  20. OFI - who finished the game with ten men - will be our opponent in the final.
  21. Would like to see a goal or five (by us)...not loving this 0-0 so far.
  22. Thanks...I hate it! https://inpaok.com/892806/tvente-alkmaar-kai-alloi-gia-soretire/
×
×
  • Create New...