Phantis Forums

When are the Soccer Predictions starting?

tihio10

Posted Image

Alright, here's the mirror, but let's start the games, huh? This IS IT !! . The games start officially this weekend... So roll up your sleeves or spit your palms to grease 'em up --- whatever it is that someone does -- and let's get rolling, huh? After all we don't want to delay Elastonpappou from enjoying his ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spaghetti with lobster (Astakomakaronada)

Category:fish & seafood

INGREDIENTS

# 1 big lobster

# 2 large onions chopped

# 4 whole cloves

# 1 tsp cinammon

# 1/2 cup of olive oil

# 1 can of tomatoes

# 1 tbs tomato paste

# 1 small glass of wine

# 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped

# 1/2 pack spaghetti

# Salt

# Pepper

METHOD

Fill half way a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add lobster and let cook for half hour. Take lobster out of pot and set aside. Keep water aside as well. Remove shells and cut meat in small pieces. Heat oil and saute onions and parsley. Add lobster and stir. Add wine, tomatoes and paste. Add cloves, pepper and cinammon. Simmer until all water is absorbed. Bring the water, where the lobster was cooked, to a boil. Add spaghetti and stir every 5 minutes. Let the spaghetti cook and then drain. Place butter in pot and let it melt. Add some salt. Saute spaghetti and remove from heat . Use a large bowl to mix spaghetti with lobster sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nighsurfer... It is still a work in progress. There are a couple a things that need to be completed (i.e. 1-2-X standings). Hopefully, I 'll find time to 'jazz' it up with some graphs and tables on user performance.

It's getting there... :)

As I wrote above ....Kassandra is not legal any more.... .... just in order to change...the Phantis Soccer Data......

I'll consult with Ziaka and update the information, as we need to update it without losing track of previous year games and statistics, under the Kassandra name...

• 7 months later...
Guest SMACKDOWNFC

I'm a new meber, SmackdownFC so I want to know how to enter the soccer predictions. Please help!

Smackdown FC... with the end of the Football Saison the Soccer Prediction Game has ended...

Wait a couple of weeks and then you can register... click on your upper screen The Game...and you will find a lot info...

You can start also now if you want... but the chances for the first places are very narrow... B)

OK then. Are we going to enter the games under the WC games section? maybe we should rename the name of that section then, since these game are not WC games.

At the conclusion of the Confederation Cup the prediction game will be over.

Archived