• Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

So,

This Derby finds both teams with some more big and small problems than previous years...

Basinas, Kapsis, Nikopolidis, Olisadebe and Lakis will miss the big game.

Kassapis, Georgatos are not so certain for participation yet. Petkov, Abonsah are out too and Maladenis still recovering but may be able to fill some gaps if all things go well.

And Panathinaikos has a great psychological hurdle after the defeat in Manchester (or more precicely the way this defeat came) put them with the back on the wall, (if we can accept that they were not there anyway after last years Rizoupoli game anyway!?

I believe that AEK are on their way back from a very unlucky and bad start of the season with small intervals of fantastic football and a big portion of pure luck allowing us to remain within all our targets counting minor losses (look at Iraklis' 2 point loss).

I am confident we will win this match. But derbies require concentration 100% of the time. So AEK must do their best agains the hurt and cornered Panathinaikos who want this result more than ever...

2-1 is my prediction.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many nanoseconds does it take you think of all that !? You're a bloody genius doggg! :lol:

The last 2 yrs you are receiving a couple of "pieces" each time and go back home with your pants wet thanking god the score remained at 2!

What makes you believe you are better this year? The away win with OFI?

The only danger for us are our absences ...

We'll see... ;)

How many nanoseconds does it take you think of all that !? You're a bloody genius doggg! :lol:

The last 2 yrs you are receiving a couple of "pieces" each time and go back home with your pants wet thanking god the score remained at 2!

We'll see... ;)

Tell me my "clever" friend mousie, how many pieces do you receive each time you come to Leoforos?????? I remember 3-0s (Vlahos own goal), 2-0 (exeis mia ps...li san toy gousgouni karagouni karagouououououni), 0-1 (Kalitzaki scorer in N. Philadelphia) and so on.......... :nw:

There is a second sight to the coin my friend. Imagine the PAO players wanting to prove their abilities to the fans, and produce a great performance against AEK just to shut some mouths up???? There is always a chance that you get humiliated in this match (I am talking about 0-3 and more....) :tup: :tup: :box: :P

Imagine the PAO players wanting to prove their abilities to the fans, and produce a great performance against AEK just to shut some mouths up????

Yes, them wanting to is a possibility.

I am arguing about the "can they?" part... ;) :lol:

Ainte kalo savvatokyriako... I did not rub it in for the Old Trafford result cause I pittied you. But this time dont expect any sympathy... :box: Tha se liwsw palioskylo!

lets kick then while they are down and give them a footballing lesson!!

these chickens are just plain and simply a crap team and will cop it from a lot of teams this season.........starting with us.

nikopolidis, basinas and olisedebe will all be missing for this match. we have a few key injuries as well like the mouse pointed out but we have good back-up.

i'm predicting a 3-0 victory.

We'll see... ;)

:D :D

KALO!!

That's old now filarako mou...Forget about that one...We're going to slap you guys up and teach you a lesson. You haven't done anything worthy in the longest time. Becaue you tie Madrid 2-2 @ the Bernabeu and tie 5 other CL games against Roma and the almighty Genk you think you're all big and bad eh?...

...Let's see who will take this one... :box: :box: :box:

Arrogance is confidence and if you don't have some confidence you won't get anywhere. What makes you guys think you'll beat us when you didn't even win last week? You guys haven't shown anything. Oh, beating mighty Grasshoppers from Switzerland....grrrrrrrr.... Tough team. You tied Deprotivo. OK, i'll give you that. I usually respect you guys when you're not playing us because you're not cheap like OSFP but when the derby comes around you gotta stick to your guns and believe in your team. 3-0 is rediculous. If you guys win, it'll be 2-1 or 1-0. I don't think you'll win though...1-1 or 2-2 is my prediction. Let's wait and see though... :box: :box: :box:

Archived