• Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u were lucky to escape with a draw...come on, even u aek fans must have seen that horrible excuse for refereeing....its not ure faults olympiakos pays these refs, but please at least admit to that....

Actually, I think PAO was lucky to get away with a draw. Pao was in AEK's penalty area maybe 5-7 times the whole game. They were building up the defense even before the red card.

are you joking me dava....did u watch or hear the game?? efthimiadis is the only reason you guys got the draw....did u see sanmartean get taken out in ure box and not get the call.....did u see the pk he gave, did u see why he sent off setairdis and did u not notice all the cards he gave us??? i respect AEK alot, i think u guys have a great team with many great players, but today pao played with more heart and deserved the win and we didnt get it becomes of some b.s. ref who gets paid to not give us a result...we arent blaming aek for the ref, everyone knows that thats olympiakos departement...but i think its pretty fair to say we deserved that game...

both teams played fairly well....pao were showing signs of offense and scored two goals before we were reduced to ten men...after that there were pinned down of defense and had numerous amounts of fast breaks down the field....aek played well but were denied alot by the pao defense...the defense did look particularly strong today..paos goals came off of set pieces...and one of aeks goals was questionable offsides....pao seemed to have alittle more heart and deserved to win the game...i honestly thought they were going to beat pao bad because of their good champions eague performance....but pao played up to standards and played with alot of passion and the big issue was the refereeing which was compltly unfair on the paos side.,..it was dissapointing to lose because such of a reason...i am not upset at aek because i respct them as a team, but pao deserved the win today...

Sorry but if you vazelo are happy with the way you played....Im bitterly disspaointed in you. Yes be happy with the result, but you guys should hang your head in shame.

10 defenders 90% of the time was a poor way to go out....Please dont talk abuot the refing.....Elbows to the head....complaining about offsides that were 2 metres onside.....Lets not be serious...hes was shocking for both teams.

i knew you kotes would soley blame the ref for your sides inept ability to actually play decent football <_< . efthimiades is A JOKE OF A REFEREE and was a disadvantage to BOTH SIDES. that blaka zahuatanas should have had a red for a clear elbow to the face of okkas but instead he sends off seitaridis for a cheap foul.

a penalty should have been awarded to moras and possibly to you guys up the other end, but nothing was given.

you clowns are just a joke of a team......the only reason that you scored those 2 goals was becuase of the inability of our make-shift defence to deal with crosses. i'll acknowledge that the first goal that kyriakos scored was a good penetrating cross. but still, it was bad marking on our part.

the 2nd goal was just satanic on chiotis' part....this guy is a clown when it comes to dealing with balls that come into the 6 yard box. he was at fault for the 1st and 2nd goals. the 2nd goal was just unexplainable. he jumped the wrong way and couldn't get his hands on the ball. DISGRACEFUL.

AEK were all over pao for most of the game but couldn't really do anything with the ball. so many wasteful crosses and free kicks from players that you expect alot from...tsiartas and georgatos. i would love to see the final tally.

it's just very diasppointing to come away with a draw from a team that never threatened....we didn't play good football today but at least we were going forward with every opportunity. the amount of space that the kotes allowed us in the 2nd half was quite extroadinary. we should have done much more with the possesion that we had but we were let down in the final 3rd.

i'm just gutted 'cos it's like a loss for us.....2 very bad 2-2 draws in a row now.

--> nitesurfer was right all along about chiotis being a kreas keeper. he makes great saves but cannot deal with crosses. something needs to be done.

we have not...but we are kind of getting alittle better...personally i think the guy is a jackass and should go back to maccabi haifa but i also think vardinogianni should leave and that wont happen so its hard to tell whether shoum will stay or not....as for the cooments made by sterio sushi....u call us pathetic..but i didnt c u beat us today....overall it was a pretty excting derby..mb its cuz both teams didnt play to their full ability but it was a hard fought match and derby's are never known for being pretty matches...and as for original melbourne....the calls were messed up on both ends..agreed....but i think that it was worse on our end...to start, if setiaridis didnt get sent off, the game would have been completly different...true, moras did deserve a penalty...but tsartas' was a joke and sanmartean deserved a pentaly as well....and to add georgatos' goal was offsides...the zutaustus incident should have been called definitly...i agree that zutautus should have been punished, but the calls on seitirids were a big joke...and being down to 10 men in a derby makes it extrmely hard...it does go both ends but i think if the reffing were more fair the game would have gone our way more...a 2 goal momentum with a full team is difficult to break...i thought, player wise, it was a pretty hard and well fought derby...it wasnt pretty by any means, but as i said, derbys are usually gritty matches...

i have my theory and it hasnt changed..i tried to be alittle more friendly in my response in the aek section but it didnt seem to work....i watched the game file...dont be sour towards me...u need to chill out a bit and look how ure team played before u start calling our team crap...

the offsides was questionable.. ill give it to u becuz i think that the offense should have the advantage on the offsides call..seitairidis two calls were alittle questionable..it was a bit harsh...but zutautus' elbow should have been punished...i agree...but u guys also had alot for u...sanmartean was completly taken out in the box and tsartas' penalty was a bunch of bull..the reffereeing was extrmly poor and i could go on and on...but what can we expect when oly are paying these guys off....i thought it was a scrappy yet excititng derby...for all its worth and with all the circumstances surrounding the reffeering and that poor playing i guess a draw was a fair result...ill agree now that both teams got lucky to come away with a draw...everyone had their chances, thats the way football falls......my passion for pao seems to get in the way though thats why it pisses me off so much when the aek fans go off about how crappy of a team we are....becuz if we are crappy, and u tied us, whats that say about you??

we are not as good as our previous teams have been..we have sum talented players but we havent gotten everyithng together...this is true....but it is possible to help that and play with alot of heart and passion....and if we can get results from this, like we did today then we will take it....in football nothing is predictable

Goergatos was clearly onside, he was behind the last man, not even in line with him when the ball was played, that's why it was stupid to see pao defenders complaining after the replay. Straight after Moras was brought down Sanmartean was so one cancels out the other. Also Seitaridis was a bit harshly judged but the elbow was a disgrace. All in all I am disappointed as the game was dominated by AEk however we failed to produce clear cut chances. The crossing was disgraceful and likewise the strikers' creativity. PAO played defensive the whole 2nd half and did not threaten. I can't say we deserved to win, however PAO certainly didn't as they watched and played disgusting football (2nd half anyway) and that's not what derbies are about.

I simply cannot understand the cute little bunnies!

Just because Seitaridis needs to grow up you guys feel cheated!

You think that playing with 10 men gives you all the suffering from the bad decisions of Efthymiadis which went both ways!? Grow up!

PAO could bag the 3 points ... yes, although we will never know! But it was Seitaridis who blew it for you guys.

And yes Efthymiadis should never play again! It is clearer than even now!

But claiming Georgatos is Offside is like saying the sun is purple with green dots!

There is not a single sane person who would see an offside there!

But the top prise goes to the assistant ref for the AEK area on the secondhalf!

Fyssas passes the ball to HIMSELF to avaid the AEK defender and the linesman raised the flag! :lol: There Efthymiadis ordered the game to go on! (Thank God! )

Vazelakia, AEK is strolling on 7th heaven and we managed to resurect your sorry %&$^@ 's again! Be happy while it lasts.

As for us!

Wake up reeeeeeee!

Archived