Phantis Forums

Question about the Soccer predictions game?

Elastonpappou 13

No!! :o

For God sake dont let the mouse do the calculations because he will add points to his account!!!!!! :P

My long term objective is to catch the mouse in the league table!!! :P

Don't worry I'll keep a close watch on the Mouse, so he does not play dirty tricks.

Another question concernign the game is, when do we decide it is over? The obvious cut-off date would be the end of the Greek league on May 23, but we also have the Euro 2004 after that. In my opinion it would be nice to include the games (involving Greece) of Euro 2004, and declare the game closed for the season and announce the winner once that competition finishes.

The new competition would then start with the opening of the new season, sometime in August.

Any thoughts?

I have a suggestion.

Maybe we should end this in the end of the A' Division, and have a new one just for the Euro. I know that this will work better for me. I missed a couple of rounds early January so I stopped participating since then. But I would like to have a chance for the Euro if we start a new one. :D :D

It would give also the opportunity to the international members of the forum to participate.

I have a suggestion.

Maybe we should end this in the end of the A' Division, and have a new one just for the Euro. I know that this will work better for me. I missed a couple of rounds early January so I stopped participating since then. But I would like to have a chance for the Euro if we start a new one. :D :D

It would give also the opportunity to the international members of the forum to participate.

I totally agree with Vaggar. I think we should start another competition for Euro 2004!!!!!! :tup:

Me too, I also prefer a new competition with the Euro Champ.....in order to give other participants the possibility....for a new start and make it a bit more exciting and competitive....

And this new Competition...could end with the Euro Final........

And when the new saison starts , we can start a new one.....

Don't forget there is also the Olympic Soccer Tournament.....

Enough with your bets Pappou... The budget will get F'd Up! :lol:

I said it a while ago that the whole competition itself should have an overall ranking and monthly rankings too as some people play all games and some others might miss some or many games during a year so it might be more interesting for them to compete in a certain month...

A new Euro Competition is a great idea! :tup:

Why am I NOT included in the points table? Based on my calculations I should have had at least 9 points!

It should be fixed now (I hope... :la: ) Points and standings should be displayed correctly... If you think something is not correct, please let me know...

The next thing to do is a separate Euro 2004 predictions game...

Archived