Phantis Forums

Karembeu possibly new technical director of OSFP?

Olympiakosthyra7

Technical director of football is v.important. He helps decide on all issues of football except tactics. I.e. what managers to go for, how to run the youth system, etc. Basically, if Sollied is manager of the team, i.e. the matters on the field, then Karembeau will be in charge of the club, i.e. any other footballing matters. It's great that a xeno will take this role. Karembeau has won the world cup and the CL, he's played at Real, in Ligue 1, in the Prem and in Greece so he has experience in how a club works and how it should work! So he could highten the standards of how the game works.

Maradona yes but, Karembeu? Ti m alakokavlis einai o kupios Kokkalis re filoi. Pou skeftikai na feri sto Limani to Gallo. Na mas kanei ti? Mipos mas feri kana Europaiko Kypello? O Maradonas exei kales sxeseis me to Kokkali, kai mporei na mas ikanopoiish, oxi mono san opadous tou thrylou ala olo to keno tou Olympiakou, opadoi kai paixtes. Tha estanontai yperifanoi oi paixtes ean erthei o Maradonas kai voitheisei, kai feroume kana Europaiko kypello sto Pirea. This is one more way to show you that Kokkali might love the team to death but, when it comes to soccer the man is clueless. With minds like this we will see a European title 'sto kotero', and trust me boys, never in our generation.

Maradona yes but, Karembeu? Ti m alakokavlis einai o kupios Kokkalis re filoi. Pou skeftikai na feri sto Limani to Gallo. Na mas kanei ti? Mipos mas feri kana Europaiko Kypello? O Maradonas exei kales sxeseis me to Kokkali, kai mporei na mas ikanopoiish, oxi mono san opadous tou thrylou ala olo to keno tou Olympiakou, opadoi kai paixtes. Tha estanontai yperifanoi oi paixtes ean erthei o Maradonas kai voitheisei, kai feroume kana Europaiko kypello sto Pirea. This is one more way to show you that Kokkali might love the team to death but, when it comes to soccer the man is clueless. With minds like this we will see a European title 'sto kotero', and trust me boys, never in our generation.

Bringing Karembeau is a great move!! He has experience that not many others have, he was a hard-working player and will carry that into his new role, and knows Greece. Maradona has personal problems and is in no condition to take on a role like that! Most superstar players make s%$#! managers, but experienced ones command respect and are effective. Karembeau is a great move in this role, but he isnt good enough for manager yet!

Maradonas troubles of the past such as cocaine and weight problems has all but left him and it is about time the damn media leave the Argentinian alone. We saw him in great condition last year as we celebrated our protathlima and half a Maradona is better than a full Karembeu in my books. What Maradona might offer to our team is something special. Karembeu was good for France but this is where it ends boys. And someone talked about superstar players. What is Rivaldo then? A superstar in my books but this is what sets him apart from an ordinary player. The level he plays at is different , therefore the demands for these special players are a coaches nightmare. I am not saying that the Rivaldos, Maradonas, Zidanes of world football should be put ahead of the team, but these players are what makes a team better and Karembeu was an ordinary player that helped his team but did not make them better. He had others to do that for him.

Maradonas troubles of the past such as cocaine and weight problems has all but left him and it is about time the damn media leave the Argentinian alone. We saw him in great condition last year as we celebrated our protathlima and half a Maradona is better than a full Karembeu in my books. What Maradona might offer to our team is something special. Karembeu was good for France but this is where it ends boys. And someone talked about superstar players. What is Rivaldo then? A superstar in my books but this is what sets him apart from an ordinary player. The level he plays at is different , therefore the demands for these special players are a coaches nightmare. I am not saying that the Rivaldos, Maradonas, Zidanes of world football should be put ahead of the team, but these players are what makes a team better and Karembeu was an ordinary player that helped his team but did not make them better. He had others to do that for him.

File we're talking about a technical director here, not a player. He has to be responsible and have an understanding of how a club should work. Karembeau has been at the top clubs... I mean can you honestly imagine Maradona working hours on end in a business meeting about funding for a football academy... or to lobby UEFA for a given law??? He'll probably just groom our youth players to get high on cocaine and leave us for Boca! :LOL:

It sounds like Rivaldo might take that job!!!!!

Rivaldo???

Ise kala re???

If that the case we're going backwards... What Olympiacos needs is a technical Director or a coach that has some sort of a license to coach PERIOD.

Not only ofr Olympiacos but for other Greek clubs. This is the only way or players are going to develop and the other coaches might learn a few thigs from them as well...

Archived