Phantis Forums

Winter 06/07 Transfer period

Athens4

Even if Udese wants to come back, we don't need him. He had his chance to remain with the team and he blew it.

In other news, although not a transfer, but it feels like one, Christodoulopoulos is coming back to the team and will start practices on Thursday. If he does not start his antics again, I think he can help the team.

Also there are some reports that there 2 young Brazilians trainging with PAOK, but nobody seems to know any details.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the details on his new contract that he will sign tommorrow are kind of sketchy. At first I heard that his new salary will be 150K per season, and ech season it will be incresed by 50K. There was also to be a 2 million Euro clause in the contract for possible tranfer to European team. However today I heard that his new contract will only be 50K.

Megahed was sold to Al Sabab for 600K. Not a bad deal. He had enough chances to prove himself, there was always something that he did wrong. With him gone, Malezas will get more chances, and the talk is that the youngster Voskopoulos from the B' team will be promoted to the senior squad.

And yes, I would like Shikabala back on the team as well.

Hello everybody!

Personally, I do not care that Megahead is gone. 600.000 Euro for Megahead? No bad deal, concerning PAOK's financial problems.

Anyway, Balafas became an important player. Hope, his contract will be extended....

Best regards from Austria,

Dimitris

Hello Deicide (Dimitri) and welcome to the forums.

I agree with you about Megahed. Hope the 600K will be put to good use.

Looks like PAE PAOK will try to upgrade the contracts of Balafas and Mumin. Another important step is to extend Miciel's contract.

First of all: Thx for those kind words, Ziaka!

Miciel is not the youngest guy anymore, but nevertheless we definitely have to extend his contract. After Salpi's departure he seemed to have become a very important player. Just a coincidence?! I don't know.....

Welcome Deicide,

Ziaka Megahed signed a three yr contract with Saudis. When that ends he will be 26, I think we should have another look at him then. The guy had the skill he just didn't have the mental composure required. Anyway will see where the 600k goes, to the bouzoukia or to pay some bills.

I will like to see him in the Yellow and Black. I think he will be a good adition to our team and he will be good with Lybe next to him. PAO doesn't need him they got Pap and Salpi....or is Pap leaving?!! :o

Archived