Phantis Forums

Winter 06/07 Transfer period

Athens4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAOK is bringing in another Brazilian into the team. It's the 33-year old attacking midfielder Reginaldo Rivelino Jandoso. He goes by the nickname Pia. The player is is coming to Thessaloniki tommorrow to sign a 6-month contract.

Here is his profile:

Reginaldo Rivelino Jandoso "Pia"

Birthdate: 28-Nov-1973

Birth Place: Cornelio Procopio

Team History:

1991-1992: Internacional Limeira-SP

1993:Operario-MS

1994: Cruzeiro-MG

1995-1997: Santos FC-SP

1997: Coritiba-PR

1997: Sao Jose-SP

1998: Bragantino-SP

1999-2000: Matonense-SP

1999: Ponte Preta-SP

2000: Santos FC-SP

2000-2002: Ponte Preta-SP

2002-29/06/2004: Corinthians-SP

30/06/2004: Portuguesa-SP

2005-26/12/2005: Ponte Preta-SP

Additional information about Pia are that he has faced a murder charge few years back. He has also been charged with various gun possesion charges as well as not paying child support. Sounds like we are getting an NFL player. :LOL:

Several transfer related news at PAOK today.

Georgiadis signed a 1.5 year deal. His salary is 160,000 Euro per season. He allready played against Olympiakos

Charalambidis and PAOK will most likely announce tommorrow that they are parting ways. POAK will pay 80,000 to Charalambidis in back wages. He will return back to Panathinaikos, and will most likely be shipped out to another team on loan basis. This was expected considering that we got Georgiadis.

Saudi Arabian team has contacted PAOK about a Megahed. They are willing to pay 100,000 Euro for Megahed to be loaned to them by PAOK for six months. Part of the deal would also include an option to sell the player later.

As pointed out by Serraios, Kafes was released by Olympiakos today, and Kapsis is next. Both players have been rumored to be coming to PAOK. I have a mixed opinion about them.

I doubt if Kafes comes to PAOK. He will demand money that PAOK can't offer. I think he will end up elswhere. Possibly AEK.

I also don't think Kapsis will come either. I think he will end up in team such as Iraklis or Larisa.

Finaly I think the two Brazilians will not be with us next season..

well if Megahed leaves (which I am sure he will) we will need a defender, so Kapsis I think would be a good back up to Barcuan and Mellisis. As for Kafes a decision is due soon but I agree with Ziaka the hanoumia will probably sign him, then when he is 35 he will want to come back to PAOK to retire....

Kafes met with Koulis Apostolidis today. The reports say that Kafes told PAOK people that he has 2 offers from other Greek teams, and that his intentions are to go to a European based team. He also said that he will only sign with a team that covers the same salary that he had at Olympiakos. This pretty much rules out that he will come to PAOK at this time.

Yes, it looks like Parashos had a man to man talk with Megahed and changed his mind. Lets see how long he behaves under the new coaches. I give him couple months. It seems to me he had problems with every single coach at PAOK.

Another transfer target seems to be Orfanos from Kalamaria. He has another 6-month contract with Apollon, so we would have to pay money to Kalamaria for him. I think we will wait until summer to get him.

Logika tote tha ton paroume tsampa :P

Charalambidis is officialy gone from PAOK. He is going back to Panathinaikos who will most likley loan hiom to Atromitos or Panionios.

Kafes is very close to signing with AEK. Two year deal worth 300K per season. Way too much money for him if you ask me.

Our latest signing Pia is close to leaving the team without even playing a single game. It seems Parashos told the player to stop the bouzoukia and partying and start playing soccer. I don't understand why we signed him to start with.

Nenad Stojakovic, another player that has not played in a single official game, even though he has been with the team since last summer is on tryouts with Aigaleo. It seems that he might be part of the deal that will bring Agritis to PAOK.

PAOK is still trying to get Kafes. Apparently AEK is offering Kafes 2.5 year deal worht 350K, but first they want him for 6-month tryout with the option to sign him for the additional two years after that. PAOK is offering him 2.5 year deal worth 300K.

Finally, Galatasaray has approached Mieciel and are allegedly offering him 750K per year contract. Mieciel has a contract with PAOK until the summer, and are working on extending his contract.

Archived