Phantis Forums

Winter 06/07 Transfer period

Athens4

First of all and most obvious is to find a buyer. Hence my signature.

Secondly, we need to find another striker. Hopefully Torghelle will be sold to that Turkish club and we will get half of the money. We should also sell Giasemakis if we can actually find a buyer.

Then we need to get Shikabala back and lets face it we do need him.

I think a good investment would be Aravidis from Panionios.

Im glad that Zagorakis is retiring in the summer. He just cannot do it anymore. and besides im sure he will help financially.

Thus we could have the following line-up:

Fernandes; Konstantinidis, Barcauan, Megahed, Mellisis; Shikabala, Vaggelis, Iliadis, Gonzales; Miecel, Tsigkas/New Striker

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude you need to piss gonzales off also. Giasemakis, Tohouroglou, Gonzales, Megahed and Troghelle need to go. We have a couple of young guns running around in the second team I say bring one or two of them in. PAOK will make UEFA with half a team. This season survival off the park has to be a priority, once that is take care off then we need to look at improving the roster, probably over summer since during winter you don't find any good players.

Geia sou Paok4!Eiha hathei giati me peiraxe toso poly pou pire to mundial i Italia pou eipa na min xanasholitho me to podosfairo :LOL:

Pistevo oti o Paok hreiazetai epigontos ena "dekari".Episis,akomi an kai kaname aman na tous apoktisoume,tha ithela na do se drasi ton Zagarra kai ton Rebosio(apo tin alli afou de tous empisteftikan 2 proponites mallon palta tha einai)

O Shikampala kalos einai alla ligos kai mallon den ehei diathesi na paixei gia tin omada mas.

Prepei epigontos i omada na dioxei Melissi,Vaggeli kai Yasemi, o protos an kai ehei pathos den einai gia A ethniki o deyteros einai megalo palto gia ton triro de to syzitao kan.O Konstantinidis fetos vgazei matia alla me tin kaki tin ennoia(hreiazetai omos)

Na vrethei enas anastaltikos mesos gia na antikatastisei ton Zagor apo tora giati meta tha trehoume kai enas epithetikos episis.O Miecel megalonei o Tsigkas tha hathei kai o Sandor kalytera na mathei Santouri

Ayta me liga logia gia na min grapso kai vivlio...

oso gia 11ada ego leo:(gia 4 4 2)

Fernandez

Arampatzis,Barcauan(kai aytos daneikos einai),Megahed,Haralampous

Zagor,Haralampidis,Gonzalez(Konstantinidis),kai Mpalafas

Tsigkas, Miecel

Emena pantos me arezi o Melisis. Tha ton kratousa afou den ton plironoume kai pola lefta.

Ksexases ton Iliadi stin sinthesi, ala malon gia to limani ton vlepo sintoma afton.

nai Iliadis eheis dikio ton goustaro poly,oso gia ton melissi telika aresei se olous ektos eme mallon adiko tha ho

Apparently we are bringing a Brazilian player for a tryout next week. As part of this PAOk will playa friendly with apnserraikos on December 30.

another possible transfer target is Deyanov from OFI, who will ost likely not be resigned by the team from Crete.

It also looks like that PAOK will extend the contract with Hasiotis.

That was all bullshit by Goumenos and the media propaganda. Tsiggas's contract with PAOK was for 240K apparently. Goumenos really F***ed this team and on top of that let one of our best players go.

Panathinaikos supposedly wanted Tsiggas back, and since he was loaned to PAOK they threatened PAOK with prosfygi. As a result PAOK decided to let Tsiggas go. It is also rumored that Panathinaikos is offering us Sila as a loan replacement.

pao123, I don't deny that we need help, but judging from the Tsiggas/Torghelle/Bides fiasco, we don't need players on loan basis from other teams. I'd rather see players from the B'team get a chance.

i think throwing players in right away from the B team is a bad idea for paok...it is important to integrate these players slowly..paok can benefit from players like bidis..they should be starting a player of his caliber then slowly playing their younger players so when these loan players leave, the younger players will already have the little bit of experience they need to play in the 11..

the only problem is that these players on loan have not performed up to par..especially torgelle..

Looks like the first winter transfer will be Zoze Satiro do Nacimento, 27-year old right back from Brazil, who recently played in South Korea. He is supposed to come to Thessaloniki on Thursday to finilize the deal. Athe other Brazilian who took part in the friendly against PAnserraikos will not be signed.

Additional it is very possible that Charalambidis will be going back to Panathinaikos just like Tsiggas did. At least those are the rumors going around.

Archived