Phantis Forums

Winter 06/07 Transfer period

Athens4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we kept Hasiotis as a backup for the rest of the season, but apparently he wanted a longer contract.

Sof ar the only 99% sure signing is the Brazilian Nacimento who is coming to Thessaloniki to sign a 6-month contract.

PAOK is also interested in the Albanian Ervin Skela. he is asking for 100K for the rest of the seaosn.

As for Kaviedes, his demands ar around 200K for the rest of the season, and I think PAOK is not really interested in him. Most likely it's a way to get the PAOk fans energized.

In other news Georgiadis is desparately trying to break his contract with Iraklis in order to sign with PAOK. I think he can help the team despite being 35 years old.

Finally PAOK is looking for a way to send Charalambidis back to where he came from.

No the transfer period ends at the end of January.

As for Kaviedes I read somewhere that one of his managers confirming that he is talking to a team in Greece, but he did not say which one.

The latest rumor is that PAOK is checking out the Brazilian Paolo Alberto Jamelli Junior, who has been recommended by Guerino.

As for Georgiadis, rumors put out by Extra Sport newspaper is that he will sign a 1.5 year deal with PAOK right after the Iraklis - PAOK game.

WHAT A SHAME ABOUT TAVEIDES AND ALOST OPPURTUNITY FOR POK TO PICK UP A GOOD PLAYER. HE SIGNED A DEALWITH EMELEK FOR UNDER 20K A YEAR WHAT A STEAL AND HE APEARENTLY WANTED TO PLAY IN EUROPE BUT RECEIVED NO FORMAL OFFERS. P.S. WHAT DO YOU TINK OF THIS LATEST DEVELOPMENT ?...ZIAKA? :(

Finally PAOK is looking for a way to send Charalambidis back to where he came from.

Am I missing something here? :blink: Bidis plays well wherever he goes, his crossing is fantastic and he gets assists. Why doesnt anybody want him?

Am I missing something here? :blink: Bidis plays well wherever he goes, his crossing is fantastic and he gets assists. Why doesnt anybody want him?
Symfono einai paiktaras gia mena,alla vlepeis den ehei orexi na paixei se ola ta paihnidia kata synepeia den ehei diarkeia..

Ti na kanoun oi omades ena paikti pou tha paixei kala se 5 apo ta 30/40 paihnidia pou tha symmetashei?

I really doubt that PAOK was ever interested in Kaviedes. I think it was more of media propaganda to get the fans excited.

As for Bidis and Charalambous, it's no accident that their agent is no other than Botos, who created problem with Okkas at PAOK and AEK.

I really doubt that PAOK was ever interested in Kaviedes. I think it was more of media propaganda to get the fans excited.

As for Bidis and Charalambous, it's no accident that their agent is no other than Botos, who created problem with Okkas at PAOK and AEK.

ai kalinixta

Symfono einai paiktaras gia mena,alla vlepeis den ehei orexi na paixei se ola ta paihnidia kata synepeia den ehei diarkeia..

Ti na kanoun oi omades ena paikti pou tha paixei kala se 5 apo ta 30/40 paihnidia pou tha symmetashei?

Auto einai to provlima diladi? Den ton vlebo toso polla distihos kai den xero. Gia tin Ethniki paizi. Ti krima einai otan enas paihtis ehei talento kai den prospathi... Ah re Bidi! <_<

Archived