Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aegaleo

Olympiakosthyra7

How in the hell are you guys talking about American Football when this is a post about Olympiacos & Aegaleo???

Relax man just trying to change the monotany about people arguing all the time for the same stuff. Pluss we found some comon intrest beside soccer!!!!! ;) :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vasili0s

warzycha: You sound like a very SICK vazelaki, a sick vazelaki tha is very familiar to me, screename and ithos alike. Did you used to post at the cnn.com soccer boards years past ?

Dimitrakis apo OC,CA ? An eisai o idios, ante kai pswfise telika re papara

simple playing greek teams and playing european teams is a huge difference

That would be quite obvious even for people with average logic abilities and elementary contact with football. Unfortunately, the standards of some Pao supporters are even lower. Year after year and with so many sla

Vasili0s

Do you think that if your team did well in Europe the same amount of criticism would be directed at them?

If Olympiakos could even get of the group stage year after year, they would not be criticised by supporters of other teams.

However what people are upset about is why does Olympiakos continue to be the embarassment they are year after year in Europe. Therefore you have to ask questions about what is happening in Greek football including corruption, referring and back handers to clubs.

Hollywood, unfortunately I see you use the same green tsixla like the others. "rape", "corruption", "poreies" "referees" etc. Same logic, same argument for 10 years, all of you blinded greens you are as boring as the red chest-thumbing about the 34 protathlimata.

1. "getting raped in the last 10 years in Europe (except that one time u made it to the qtrs". Of course, it fits you to omit that once we had 10 points and failed to qualify because of a fixed game (ah, there's no corruption in Europe) and a clear goal that didn't counted. So, in the last 10 years we were "raped" 8 times, you did were 4 times. You are proud of it, right?

2. Is it a world record that the first team of a country can be worse in Europe than the 2nd one? How much difficult for you is to grasp that this can happen, especially when the two teams use entirely different tactics in away games? That is why your statistical logic isn't 100% applicable to football. Everytime I talk with sensible green fans, they conclude that the main reason for Oly's failures in CL is that no Greek team has a chance to succeed if they don't play ultra-defensively (like NT did).. We are arrogant in Europe because we think that winning over the local competition means we will be able to face to stiff CL competition as well.

At the end, it's all about jealousy I think. You are envy of the championships Oly won over these years although you, according to your stats, should be more proud of Pao's "poreies". Fyi, I don't think that our championships are so much of an achievement. If you want me to compare the two teams, I count both at roughly the same level and I would easily accept your superiority had you ever played a more enjoyable football than ours (because you clearly don't, tsoukou tsoukou football is and will be boring).

I accept your objectionable logic about corruption percentages (it's flawed because corruption is not a measurable magnitude) but please keep in your mind one thing : last year we were clearly better than Pao and Aek, yet we were really raped in Europe in this season and Aek did fairly well for their limited resources (as for Pao, I'm still laughing). Doesn't it say this to you that your corruption excuse could not be the main reason for our incompetency in CL?

Hollywood, unfortunately I see you use the same green tsixla like the others. "rape", "corruption", "poreies" "referees" etc. Same logic, same argument for 10 years, all of you blinded greens you are as boring as the red chest-thumbing about the 34 protathlimata.

1. "getting raped in the last 10 years in Europe (except that one time u made it to the qtrs". Of course, it fits you to omit that once we had 10 points and failed to qualify because of a fixed game (ah, there's no corruption in Europe) and a clear goal that didn't counted. So, in the last 10 years we were "raped" 8 times, you did were 4 times. You are proud of it, right?

2. Is it a world record that the first team of a country can be worse in Europe than the 2nd one? How much difficult for you is to grasp that this can happen, especially when the two teams use entirely different tactics in away games? That is why your statistical logic isn't 100% applicable to football. Everytime I talk with sensible green fans, they conclude that the main reason for Oly's failures in CL is that no Greek team has a chance to succeed if they don't play ultra-defensively (like NT did).. We are arrogant in Europe because we think that winning over the local competition means we will be able to face to stiff CL competition as well.

At the end, it's all about jealousy I think. You are envy of the championships Oly won over these years although you, according to your stats, should be more proud of Pao's "poreies". Fyi, I don't think that our championships are so much of an achievement. If you want me to compare the two teams, I count both at roughly the same level and I would easily accept your superiority had you ever played a more enjoyable football than ours (because you clearly don't, tsoukou tsoukou football is and will be boring).

I accept your objectionable logic about corruption percentages (it's flawed because corruption is not a measurable magnitude) but please keep in your mind one thing : last year we were clearly better than Pao and Aek, yet we were really raped in Europe in this season and Aek did fairly well for their limited resources (as for Pao, I'm still laughing). Doesn't it say this to you that your corruption excuse could not be the main reason for our incompetency in CL?

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Well put sir

i think what hes trying to say, ( if i could try to make ANY sense of it) is that because we lost 9 out of the last 10 protathlimata to u guys, that u have to be corrupt.

what i CANT explain is why u r so beyond horrific in europe. that leaves me perplexed. and im not just saying that because we have a higher winning percentage then u guys do. or more wins. or more away wins. or fewer losses. im just saying that it doesnt make sense for a team like pao, who is obviously inferior to osfp, to have more success in europe. and u can count all the 5ares u want from last year, or the tessara from this year. it STILL doesnt make sense that we have won more games then u even though u have had more oppurtunities then we have.

but the whole corrupt discussion is bogus. maybe u have had some tainted championships but the bottom line is that head to head, osfp is more succcessful against pao in the last 10 years. u want to talk about championships, beat ur biggest rival more then one in 7. and im saying that AS a pao fan.

so congrats for all ur successes in the league, but the truth is, until u have a youth movement and install hunger and drive in ur team, european success is not probable.

and Hey, if a team like Steaua Bucaresti can reach the semis in the uefa cup, then im sure the greek champions can do so as well.

this is in no way a sarcastic post so please save ur '' how many goals have u conceeded in the past two years'' speeches. truth is, if we didnt drop down to ur level last year in the CL, u would have absolutely no rebuttles.

so please enjoy ur domestic success and as for HOLLYWOOD, enough with the conspiracy theories.

i think what hes trying to say, ( if i could try to make ANY sense of it) is that because we lost 9 out of the last 10 protathlimata to u guys, that u have to be corrupt.

what i CANT explain is why u r so beyond horrific in europe. that leaves me perplexed. and im not just saying that because we have a higher winning percentage then u guys do. or more wins. or more away wins. or fewer losses. im just saying that it doesnt make sense for a team like pao, who is obviously inferior to osfp, to have more success in europe. and u can count all the 5ares u want from last year, or the tessara from this year. it STILL doesnt make sense that we have won more games then u even though u have had more oppurtunities then we have.

but the whole corrupt discussion is bogus. maybe u have had some tainted championships but the bottom line is that head to head, osfp is more succcessful against pao in the last 10 years. u want to talk about championships, beat ur biggest rival more then one in 7. and im saying that AS a pao fan.

so congrats for all ur successes in the league, but the truth is, until u have a youth movement and install hunger and drive in ur team, european success is not probable.

and Hey, if a team like Steaua Bucaresti can reach the semis in the uefa cup, then im sure the greek champions can do so as well.

this is in no way a sarcastic post so please save ur '' how many goals have u conceeded in the past two years'' speeches. truth is, if we didnt drop down to ur level last year in the CL, u would have absolutely no rebuttles.

so please enjoy ur domestic success and as for HOLLYWOOD, enough with the conspiracy theories.

if u wanna know why u guy have 1 title in 10 years.. take a look at todays game to kerkira

youre right im stunned my self why we suck in europe. and PAO has played better yes but when youre use to winning easily in the greek league its hard to adjust when valencia MANU come to play us.

no bro the reason why we lose the title almost every year is because we suck against osfp. look at last year. we finished 3 points behind u guys and we lost 3 out of 4 derbies including both to osfp. but we ALSO play the same teams in the greek league and have more success, thats what i dont understand. i think pathenaite shock whenever u play outside of greece. plus that dark cloud hanging over ur heads with the ''no away'' wins is heavy and surely causes angst etc. but i still dont get it.

Archived