Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aegaleo

Olympiakosthyra7

In case you haven't noticed, Crazy hinted the obvious : in Greece a team with so many weaknesses (like Osfp) can easily win the title because of the lack of competition. In Europe, Greek teams (ALL Greek teams) don't have the slightest hope for a CONSISTENT good performance.

So, in case you are still wondering whether we, the red fans here, wish to have more teams challenging us for the championship, the answer is a big YES! Had we stronger competition, we would be forced to invest more in academies, quality transfers and the renewal of our team. What kills Osfp in Europe (and Pao, Aek) is the vicious circle of the lack of serious competition. Of course, that doesn't mean that the leaders of the big 3 aren't partially responsible for this mess. The problem with most non-red fans is that they think Osfp is the only responsible for that.

the only team without the slightest hope is your... OSFPP in EUROPE

which is why your not competing in Europe anymore...You are consistant in LOSING...

Where as the inconsistancy of PAO & aek still progresses them to some degree....

Dont forget Aek did beat Milan, Who did you beat????? :blink:

As for stronger competition you are correct to some degree...we do need it.... Take your red glasses off though & you'll see that FAIR competition is also needed.... which is what you get in EUROPE & WE ALL KNOW YOUR RESULTS!!!!!!

LOOSERS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyways were 6-7..

a 9-7 ennding would be nice

were getting better but this season is lost

Hey man another team we don't agree!! I am a Dolphins fan and yes this year once again not looking good.
u guys were expected to contend... us we had a slow start alla can still finish 9-7 alla 9-7 is no playoffs
I wish we would had pick Drew Brees instead of Cullpepper...... It's ok next year

I watched the game and I am not sure this game is reason enough to bring the "corruption" conversation to the forefront.

Olympiakos outplayed Egaleo although it was unlucky that they conceded two goals on maybe 4 or 5 counter-attacks the entire game. Egaleo played a tough game and run like crazy, but their legs gave up in the last half hour. Olympiakos played most of the game in Egaleo's half and made three nice goals out of maybe ten good chances. Teams winning in the last minutes is nothing unusual.

What is really at issue is the huge quality gap that exists between Olympiakos, AEK, and Pao and the third-tier teams of the super-league.

Cyberfish you always speak sense re file! Honest and fair. :nw:

I watched the game and I am not sure this game is reason enough to bring the "corruption" conversation to the forefront.

Olympiakos outplayed Egaleo although it was unlucky that they conceded two goals on maybe 4 or 5 counter-attacks the entire game. Egaleo played a tough game and run like crazy, but their legs gave up in the last half hour. Olympiakos played most of the game in Egaleo's half and made three nice goals out of maybe ten good chances. Teams winning in the last minutes is nothing unusual.

What is really at issue is the huge quality gap that exists between Olympiakos, AEK, and Pao and the third-tier teams of the super-league.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

All hail cyberfish

All hail cyberfish

<emo mode>

:la:

What if the Greek league isnt corrupt like some here want to think. Then Oly must be. In 2005 Panionios gave Newcastle a hard time. Newcastle then handed our asses to us the same exact year. So if games arent fixed in the Superleague then they are in Europe with Kokkalis taking a handful to have his team throw the game. Somethings very wrong here boys.

In case you haven't noticed, Crazy hinted the obvious : in Greece a team with so many weaknesses (like Osfp) can easily win the title because of the lack of competition. In Europe, Greek teams (ALL Greek teams) don't have the slightest hope for a CONSISTENT good performance.

So, in case you are still wondering whether we, the red fans here, wish to have more teams challenging us for the championship, the answer is a big YES! Had we stronger competition, we would be forced to invest more in academies, quality transfers and the renewal of our team. What kills Osfp in Europe (and Pao, Aek) is the vicious circle of the lack of serious competition. Of course, that doesn't mean that the leaders of the big 3 aren't partially responsible for this mess. The problem with most non-red fans is that they think Osfp is the only responsible for that.

which is why your not competing in Europe anymore...You are consistant in LOSING...

Where as the inconsistancy of PAO & aek still progresses them to some degree....

As for stronger competition you are correct to some degree...we do need it.... Take your red glasses off though & you'll see that FAIR competition is also needed.... which is what you get in EUROPE & WE ALL KNOW YOUR RESULTS!!!!!!

LOOSERS

We suck in Europe and we know that but remind me again who your team is playing against this year?All the teams that DID NOT make it to CL this year right???I hope you girls do better in the next round when the REAL teams are playing,lets see what you got because i predict a lot of fun EURO-PEOI vazeloi.

PS. I love that you have your team and AEK together for comparison..... :LOL:

I wish we would had pick Drew Brees instead of Cullpepper...... It's ok next year

Drew Brees didn't want to come to Miami. He leveraged the Dolphins interest to get a better contract from the Saints. At the time I thought we got the better deal with Cullpeper, but now it sure looks like Brees was the better pick. Of course hind sight is 20/20.

im a bills fan so im happy u guys got culpepper but it looks like joey harrington is doing a great job in Miami as of now.

anyway, this sunday, we will beat u guys in buffalo and have the season sweep.

looks like cyber and i finally disagree on something.

I am seen the Dolphins winnig this one...We are on fire baby!!!! :D

Culpepper can run but he loses the ball too often with many fumballs

That was is Minnesota but now that might change since he has a new team. By the way if no one knew this he barely graduated high school to get into college. His high school let him retake a class at the end of the year which he passed with with a C ! College = NFL so now you know that a great player might of failed but he came back and passed that last class :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :box:

LOOSERS

We suck in Europe and we know that but remind me again who your team is playing against this year?All the teams that DID NOT make it to CL this year right???I hope you girls do better in the next round when the REAL teams are playing,lets see what you got because i predict a lot of fun EURO-PEOI vazeloi.

PS. I love that you have your team and AEK together for comparison..... :LOL:

Thank you for your observation... Now observe that 2 teams are still playing in Europe... & your on the KANAPE... playing with the REAL TEAMS :LOL:

All hail cyberfish

:LOL:

thats odd, I didnt think the human ass had sensors....

thats odd,i thinked your stupidity had a level but propably not and as the poet said:

1 FORA VAZELOS

1 ZOI M........S!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

enjoy your tough games vs Ionikos & Chaidari from your KANAPE... :LOL: .

& pay off teams in order to win like Aigaleo :LOL: ... & if you need info as to what channel the rest of EUROPE including the remaining 2 GREEK TEAMS go under soccer tv in the other PHANTIS section :gr: :whistle:

while your on suicide watch for your CL disgrace :LOL:

enjoy your tough games vs Ionikos & Chaidari from your KANAPE... :LOL: .

& pay off teams in order to win like Aigaleo :LOL: ... & if you need info as to what channel the rest of EUROPE including the remaining 2 GREEK TEAMS go under soccer tv in the other PHANTIS section :gr:  :whistle:

while your on suicide watch for your CL disgrace :LOL:

dont laugh at ioniko after they beat u guys 2-0 which will cause u the title for sure and we will have tio put up with all the consiracy theories for thr 11th year in a ow from the PAO side

anyways games over and done

Archived