Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aegaleo

Olympiakosthyra7

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a good game for Oly even tho he came back and won it. The croud boo them at the end and it seems to me that Solied days are very few. I know what all of the Oly fans are going to say " We won and that all it matters" but in reallity if you guys keep playing like this luck will end....

3-2 great win

Bravo Paidia great comeback

We woke up with pappas and borja okkas castillo saved us with great passing

Djole played well

Castillo saved us and Pappas too. Djole played well? Half of his passes went right to an Aigaleo player. I must of been looking at a different match than you. Keep Castillo, Babangida, Pappas and Nikopolidis the rest must go. The end!

3-2 great win

Bravo Paidia great comeback

We woke up with pappas and borja okkas castillo saved us with great passing

Djole played well

Castillo saved us and Pappas too. Djole played well? Half of his passes went right to an Aigaleo player. I must of been looking at a different match than you. Keep Castillo, Babangida, Pappas and Nikopolidis the rest must go. The end!
Your right about djole

but nikopolidis should be subbed for butina

re pedia , itan pantos kai gamo ta match . Dystychos stin omada prepei na meinoun sezar pantos stoltidis kastigio pappas and that's it and out- kai xreiazomaste allous 10-15 san aftous

Stroltidis hasnt shown me anything for a long time. He should go also. Sezar is playing good but hes older than the dirt in Karaiskaki. Why keep Pantos? Hes the defensive version of Okkas, one good game then gets ran over for the next ten. One good move would be to acquire that 19 year old kid Aigaleo had in defense. He stood up very well. What was his name? Im a beleiver in the fact that you start to build a team from the defense, not going out and signing 3 strikers every year.

Not to start anything but i jst find it funny that oly can come back by 3 goals against "Agaleo" (feeder club) and just about everyone in here (pao and aek supporters) predicted this when they were down 2-0...

Thats kinda stange, because the chances of a come back like this is not that high yet just about everyone in here predicted this "great comeback" yet if it was the priemier League or the spanish league and ur most hated rival is down 2-0 then ud be jumping up and down like crazy....

Is oly that good or is it just that damn predictable?? wheres Montreal_Thrillos?? i mean if anything slightly fishy happens in a pao game his all over the place posting tons of tons of currption theorys left right and centre... I mean who can forget the great come back by Pao against Ofi only to b denied a last minute goal to win the match?? correct me if im wrong but Pao were down 3-0!! scored 3 amazing goals only to be denied in the last minute by that defender clearing the ball on the goal keepers line to keep the scores 3-3...

You know what?? oly is better then Pao!! you know why?? because atleast when they fix a game at half time they fix it to win where Pao (because there cheap :P) fix it only to draw lol..

anyways my point is that if this were pao against Aigleo and we won in the manner that u guys won, then Montreal_Thrillos will be having orgasmins and we dreams right now over this posting left right and centre about how corrupt we are this year and how we fixed this game... he would also included as Irrefutable evidence how pao got 3 gift penalties by the ref this year. He will say Irrefutable because they were 100% no penalties even though looking at the replays it would suggest that at best it was a 50/50 call on at least 2 of them… However were all blind because Montreal_Thrillos knows best!!! As he has had a lot of experience when it comes to getting free penbalties in the past 10 years…

So according to his logic 1 so call curupt year by Pao makes up for the past 10 years of oly dynasty of courruption..

Montreal_Thrillos as long as u sleep better at night then that’s what counts…

HOLLYWOOD :

you know that everything I post about your corruption.. you know it has been repeated over and over 10 million times from a POAS view yet you think im being original and making all this up

is this topic about me or the game?

then you say I start problems?

anyways. we won end of story.

with this win we are assured on being winter champs !

with this win we are assured on being winter champs!

hahahahahah

its so easy to brush aside isnt it??

cant wait untill Pao do a great come back to hear the s%$#! that comes out of your mouth :LOL:

i can just imagine it now, "ohhh again u guys r getting the pushes in the league"

"if u didnt get a penalty or ofi let u come back u would be 20000 points behind us now"

"Look whos cheating now"

bla bla bla

with this win we are assured on being winter champs!

hahahahahah

its so easy to brush aside isnt it??

cant wait untill Pao do a great come back to hear the s%$#! that comes out of your mouth :LOL:

i can just imagine it now, "ohhh again u guys r getting the pushes in the league"

"if u didnt get a penalty or ofi let u come back u would be 20000 points behind us now"

"Look whos cheating now"

bla bla bla

OK

whateverr u say bro

6-7 actually.. but we lost to the lions a game we should have won. and we almost beat the colts in indi if not for lindell missing a field goal and not to mention the first game in NE. we could have easily been 9-4.

game experience is needed. give it time bro.

time which is something osfp is running out of.

Archived