Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Aegaleo

Olympiakosthyra7

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL:  :LOL:

Ah re Drakos!! Don't go into management, you'll get sacked in the first week!

I dont ge t it

nothing wrong with supporting Petropoulos, hes not a bad player, still pretty young and although he doesnt start is Aigaleo's leading scorer. :gr:

No re file I didnt mean that he's not good...

Its just that they were winning 0-2 and then they listened to you by making a substitution and they went and lost!!! Its a joke re... :tup:

yeah i figured.....but that Aigaleo defense/ Kiezek were pathetic on the 1st and 3rd goals.....

Okkas is in close and has no angle to hit it anywhere but near post...and kiezek goes the otherdirection with a powerless shot.....come on...

also why the defender didnt slide and knock Castillo's dribble out for a corner on the 3rd is beside me....he definitly had the space and time to make a clean tackle he should have went for it.

also Olympiakosthyra7, in february, while the reds are sitting on their couch watching the uefa cup with AEK and PAO in it, i dont expect u to post any messages.

right?

I will post messages because I will be watching the game

I WILL BE PANATHINAIKOS AND AEK DURING THE GAMES IN UEFA. I am supporting Greece and i wont laugh at pao or aek if they lose i will simply give some thoughts on what they could have done better.

If PAO wins i will congradulate and i will cheer for them to give Greece some points. I am a PAO fan in Europe until next september as well as an AEK fan. I respect most pao fans for their support in Europe but sorry I dont respect you because you just want every other team you hate to fail outside Greece. I understand wanting a team to lose so your team can move up on them in Greece, but in Europe, just like Ethnikistis and others have stated..... were all Greek fans supporting our Greek teams.

So you will see me rooting for PAO in Europe.

:gr: :gr: :gr:

dude b4 u accuse me of not supporting greek teams in Europe, u should do a little research. i am one of the only ones in here that openly supports all greek teams in europe. go back and look at my previous posts.

Me saying osfp SUCKS in europe doesnt mean i dont support them. i am just stating facts.

anyways were 6-7..

a 9-7 ennding would be nice

were getting better but this season is lost

Hey man another team we don't agree!! I am a Dolphins fan and yes this year once again not looking good.
u guys were expected to contend... us we had a slow start alla can still finish 9-7 alla 9-7 is no playoffs

Well, well, well. Looks like my thread about corruption in Greek football is alive and well. Another fantastic comeback by the "legends" of Greek football.

If they were so called "legends" then Olympiakos should by one of Europe's greats.........oops, sorry they can't bribe referees or Kokkalis can't pay clubs off to lose.

I saw the result and before I read the report, I knew Olympiakos would have been down 0-2 and comeback to win 3-2.

It is too predictable. I hope Kokkaklis is investigated. This president smells of the Koskotas era of the mid80's.

In fact I challenge Olympiakos supporters to write to official website like I have. They have even bigger tossers w******g themselves off that they are just focusing on winning the Greek championship. What a great challenge this must be? Perhaps you should try to winning a game in the Champions League?

Guest Protathlitis7

I saw the result and before I read the report, I knew Olympiakos would have been down 0-2 and comeback to win

So you didnt watch the game then?

why dont you shut your mouth and be content with your 88th minute winnder

Who the hell do you think you are. As I stated I did not have to watch the game. It is becoming pretty obvious, let a team like Egaleo go up 2-0 then we will win 3-2 so it looks genuine. What a load of crap.

How long have you supported Olympiakos? I suppose since they won 9/10 championships in the last 10 years. Another true legend supporter who would not even know anything about the history of the club they support.

Sorry how many European Cup Finals did Olympiakos play in... sorry they could only make one quarter final in 10 years. A fanstastic show case for the so-called Greek champions. Another point, Olympiakos could not beat Valencia, Roma or even Shakhtar.

I hope your answer is not the teams are better because that is the typical crap that not only comes from supporters but from the club as well. The reason is quality teams, but referees and presidents of other clubs are in Kokkalis back pocket receiving a back hander. Why did AEK do so well in their Group?

Before you tell me to shut my mouth... why don't you contact the Olympiakos Official Website and ask some serious questions about the club.

The quicker an investigation takes place to root out Kokkalis the better. Like Juventus who had "Moggiopoli", bring on "Kokkaopoli".

Lets clean up the game and bring some credibility back to Greek club football.

dude b4 u accuse me of not supporting greek teams in Europe, u should do a little research. i am one of the only ones in here that openly supports all greek teams in europe. go back and look at my previous posts.

Me saying osfp SUCKS in europe doesnt mean i dont support them. i am just stating facts.

I understand now and I want to say sorry for accusing you for not supporting teams in europe. We all have to do that because we all are Greeks (hopefully) :D

But one thing I would like to point out.

Olympiakos has won 7 straight championships in Greece and 9 out of 10. If Olympiakos was fixing games dont you think it would have been obvious by now? I mean Juve got caught fixing games in 2005-06 and how could we not have gotten caught after a period of 10 years. This obviously means nothing is going on! I know many people have investigated and have been suspicious about our 7 championships, but why would we want to cause drama yesterday vs Aegaleo? We came back and fought back after a few offside calls on Borja.

I am Pao an AEK out side of Europe, but in Greece i want to win

maybe because thats all ive got to watch now.

Thanks, Olympiakosthyra 7

Guest Protathlitis7

I love a vaseline opening his mouth. how many injury time winners can a team get in one season?

Yes you do have to watch the ###### game

Guest Protathlitis7

Who the hell do you think you are. As I stated I did not have to watch the game. It is becoming pretty obvious, let a team like Egaleo go up 2-0 then we will win 3-2 so it looks genuine. What a load of crap.

How long have you supported Olympiakos? I suppose since they won 9/10 championships in the last 10 years. Another true legend supporter who would not even know anything about the history of the club they support.

Sorry how many European Cup Finals did Olympiakos play in... sorry they could only make one quarter final in 10 years. A fanstastic show case for the so-called Greek champions. Another point, Olympiakos could not beat Valencia, Roma or even Shakhtar.

I hope your answer is not the teams are better because that is the typical crap that not only comes from supporters but from the club as well. The reason is quality teams, but referees and presidents of other clubs are in Kokkalis back pocket receiving a back hander. Why did AEK do so well in their Group?

Before you tell me to shut my mouth... why don't you contact the Olympiakos Official Website and ask some serious questions about the club.

The quicker an investigation takes place to root out Kokkalis the better. Like Juventus who had "Moggiopoli", bring on "Kokkaopoli".

aek did well because they have more heart than us right now and have for a while. but as usual everyone jumps on the bandwagon forgetting they failed to make the 2nd round for 10 years and even win a game.

In the Greek league heart pays for little, our F***ed up mentality is nowhere near as damaging. especially when we often have players who are better than anyone in the league. that is why we dominate Greece and are s%$#! in Europe.

Whats the point in clowns coming and saying "I didnt have to watch the game to know Kokkalis paid the ref" thats the stupidest thing ive ever. heard. Im not saying that such a thing has never occured. I beleive it has, but it hasnt for a while. I beleive PAO, OSFP, AEK, PAOK and others have over the last 15 years acted illegally at some points.

today had nothing like that. nothing of the crap PAO's referees have done. If you watched the game you would know that.

now piss off to your forum vaseline

aek did well because they have more heart than us right now and have for a while. but as usual everyone jumps on the bandwagon forgetting they failed to make the 2nd round for 10 years and even win a game.

In the Greek league heart pays for little, our F***ed up mentality is nowhere near as damaging. especially when we often have players who are better than anyone in the league. that is why we dominate Greece and are s%$#! in Europe.

Whats the point in clowns coming and saying "I didnt have to watch the game to know Kokkalis paid the ref" thats the stupidest thing ive ever. heard. Im not saying that such a thing has never occured. I beleive it has, but it hasnt for a while. I beleive PAO, OSFP, AEK, PAOK and others have over the last 15 years acted illegally at some points.

today had nothing like that. nothing of the crap PAO's referees have done. If you watched the game you would know that.

now piss off to your forum vaseline

:nw:

We have no evidence on match fixings but until we do (or even if we do) lets stop talking too much about these m*****es

Hey Protathlitis 7

Perhaps you should read your response a little better. At least I do not contradict myself. On one hand you say this is the stupidest thing and in the same breath you say I'm not saying this has not occured in the past. Which is it?

The facts are simple. How can Olympiakos be so good in Greece but play like primadonas in Europe. Why can't they come back from 0-1 or 0-2 in Europe especially at home.

You do not have to be Einstein to work this out. Maybe you use too much vaseline that causes blindness.

For all green and yelloow and black and purple supporters in here that predicted that osfp would come back and win even when they were down 0-2,did any of you took the time to check how many missed shots osfp had and how many aigaleo,21-4 about 30 minutes before the end of the game.Aigaleo was playing smart but they were lucky as they scored on the only 2 good opportunities that they had.With most of our morons supporters booing the team we managed to score 3 goals in 30 min with no penalties or fouls so pretty good win.5 points ahead of AEK and PAO and since so far we have not played great can you imagine what will happen in the second round..... with no Europe and with the other 2 major teams not been better than us get ready for one more party in May....as for the classic stupidity of why in greece and not in europe,how can you compare Aigaleo or Ari with Roma or Valenthia,Pao hardlybeat Larisa and Aek could not beat Xanthi but i dont see and outcry for heads my Euro-peoi superclubs .....thank god only the greeks think this way because can you imagine what would happen if Chelsea fans had the same idea,the have one of the best coaches and one of the biggest budgets but still dont have CL glory,lets chope there heads off.......

If there is corruption in Greek football (very high possibility) it doesnt only involve one team. The Pao fans that are in here crying for corruption are failing to look at their own team. Corruption runs rampant in anything Greek, wether you guys want to admit it or not. From politics to your local supermarket. I agree with the pao fans that every team should be investigated, but not from a Greek source because they are propably just as corrupt. And heads should roll. The teams involved should pay a heavy price. Much heavier than Juventus payed. Im pretty sure that the three big teams are all involved in one way or another. Time to clean up the game. its not about Oly or Pao. Its about a sport we love.

With all the comments, I have seen there is a systematic problem with Greek football that is eating at the heart. The purpose of the topic was to bring to light and most people who have commented and acknowledge whether you are OSFP, PAO, AEK, PAOK or any other supporter, there is a disease of corruption and foul play. It just so happens this is OSFP who seem to lead the charge.

So I put this to everyone, what can be done. Do you think our voices are too small to be heard. Woud you not prefer a Greek League that is competitive that when the last of the season comes 5-7 teams have a chance to win the chmapionship. Would this not improve our standingin Europe.

At the moment Greek Clubs wining a title is as distant as it ever was.

In case you haven't noticed, Crazy hinted the obvious : in Greece a team with so many weaknesses (like Osfp) can easily win the title because of the lack of competition. In Europe, Greek teams (ALL Greek teams) don't have the slightest hope for a CONSISTENT good performance.

So, in case you are still wondering whether we, the red fans here, wish to have more teams challenging us for the championship, the answer is a big YES! Had we stronger competition, we would be forced to invest more in academies, quality transfers and the renewal of our team. What kills Osfp in Europe (and Pao, Aek) is the vicious circle of the lack of serious competition. Of course, that doesn't mean that the leaders of the big 3 aren't partially responsible for this mess. The problem with most non-red fans is that they think Osfp is the only responsible for that.

In the previous season anyone, except psychopaths like bar7, trifilara, slick13 and a few other low lives, was admitting that Osfp won the title because they were by far "better" than the other two. That is, we were less crap than them. Look now at the outcome of this superiority of the one-blinded. Only arrostoi red fans would claim that it would be good for Oly if this continues. I don't count myself amongst them.

So you're asking what can be done... Not pretty simple, unfortunately : we need more professionalism, investment in academies, long term planning, healthy financials, no interventions from the corrupted political system and so on. And a final one : less narrow minded fans blinded by their hate for the opponent. Are you really ready for this?

I watched the game and I am not sure this game is reason enough to bring the "corruption" conversation to the forefront.

Olympiakos outplayed Egaleo although it was unlucky that they conceded two goals on maybe 4 or 5 counter-attacks the entire game. Egaleo played a tough game and run like crazy, but their legs gave up in the last half hour. Olympiakos played most of the game in Egaleo's half and made three nice goals out of maybe ten good chances. Teams winning in the last minutes is nothing unusual.

What is really at issue is the huge quality gap that exists between Olympiakos, AEK, and Pao and the third-tier teams of the super-league.

Archived