Phantis Forums

Olympiakis - Larissa 4-0

LUZ13

I have not seen the match' somehow my link did not open this time

Anybody has seeen? Please match report' who was the best player etc

After the touble that Larissa gave us last year this is a good result, but the question stays

Where were the goals against Valencia??

Another question?

Is Konstantious seriously injured? Ar thre any other injuries??

Guest Protathlitis7

if larissa had of pressured our defence we would have conceded. luckily they didnt pressure the defence like valencia.

on a side note: great game by Djole too!!!

It was the first good game for Djole. That's the good news, along with the use of new players.

Btw, ti egine re paidia me to penalti pou den edwsan sthn Kalamaria? Enas paixtis mas den phre deuterh kitrinh ston agwna me ton Ari kai paraligo na pesei h kybernhsh. Na doume an 8a to baloun sto epomeno dvd :LOL:

What goes around comes around (h kapws etsi)

Great win for us after the bad result in Europe.Good job of using some new guys and for one more time RIBO thee mas odigisema mas. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

P.S.Is it not Kalamaria the same team that we beat silly at home 5-0 two weeks ago while PAO was saved by the refs?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S.Is it not Kalamaria the same team that we beat silly at home 5-0 two weeks ago while PAO was saved by the refs?? :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Honestly speaking, the could say the say for our game vs Aigaleo but ... anyway.

Fact is that referee talking is a boomerang. Most red fans know that, but other greak team fans are not very aware of it.

I believe it is funny the different reaction for some people,it happens to OSFP= death to all,pouloimenoi,prodotes k.a. it happens to PAO= i did not see it,maybe 50/50,i heard it on the radio,the ref was blind and more blablabla.It is Hilarious :LOL:

Archived