Phantis Forums

Chelsea interested in Fernandes

Athens4

I have just read in the Daily Mail, here in England, that Chelsea are interested in Daniel. It also says it on various sports websites. They have watched both of his last games.

Con - Obviously he might be going

Pro - He has a 5 year contract with PAOK so there should be a lot of money involved

Con (again) - Where will the money go?.....

• 2 weeks later...

Fernandez has been called up to Portugal national team to play against kazakstan. What a shame we didn't get him to play for Greece. If gets his chance to play as portugal No1 his value will increase and we could lose him much sooner.

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=34383

Ela re, ti thelete na min iparhi oute ena elliniko onoma stin ethnki?

we all know that chelsea wont buy him but the reason why chelsea wanted fernandes if because daniel fernandes is in the portugal squad international and chelsea's coach jose murinho is portugese and fenandes is portugese so he want's a portugese keeper but i dont know why Fernandes Paoks keeper out of the whole wide world

• 2 weeks later...

"its pretty obvious someone probally just made it up by himself"

He's my best friend I was just in thessanloniki with him you dumb F*** the pic of him in the cafe and autographs are really fake eh. We made the site together.

If he's you friend can you ask him if the rumours that he'll represent Greece are true?

Archived