Phantis Forums

Supersport Online: live.supersport.gr

Reading through some of the FAQ's on the site I came across this:

The Greek Football and Greek Basketball events offered by the Live Streaming service are available in all countries except Greece and Cyprus, unless noted otherwise. UEFA CL games are available only in Greece.

Too bad, cause I was really hoping for the CL games, as many of the Greek league games can be seen via Ant1, and Ert-Sat.

Also it will be a pay service..not sure when that starts though.

Supersport.gr welcomes you to its LIVE Streaming Services. We are undergoing a trial period, until the Greek league kicks-off on August the 19th. You can watch live FREE of charge the friendly matches and on demand matches during this trial period.

Thanks mate, this is sooo good!!!!

I know it is a trial website, so when games are played live, there are no problems???

will live.supersport.gr be playing the Hearts vs AEK game on the 9th????

and the return leg???

Cheers :D

Damianos it does not appear that they will show the game.

The only scheduled games thay have now are Atromitos - Iraklis friendly tommorrow and Ionikos - AEK friendly on August 12. You can also see repleays of games such as PAOK - West Ham and AEK - Benfica.

One thing I wonder about is the arrangement that Supersport had with ERT-Sat, where they let ERT-Sat show the home games of PAOk, PAO, and OFI. i wonder if that will no longer be the case once this live streamning goes into effect for the Super LEague games.

The Greek Football and Greek Basketball events offered by the Live Streaming service are available in all countries except Greece and Cyprus, unless noted otherwise. UEFA CL games are available only in Greece.

e siga re seis afou dinoun link mono gia ellada tha to pairnw egw tha to kanw output se diko mou mms kai tha me anebazoun pali opws prin :P ...tha kanw to mesolabiti afou tha to deixnoun mono ellada..

thelisi na uparxei :D

Archived