Phantis Forums

Panagotis Lagos

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

to tell everyone the trueth, all you olympiakos fans and spectators are very lucky and you don't even realize it. kokalis how so much money hey wipes his ass with 100 euro bills!!! and for an olympiakos fan to come and insult panagiotis lagos as not fitting enough for Aek,,, re malakes.. pes mou giati den pige sthn olympiakos?! becuase he's sick of the m*****a that they have been puting out on the alpha ethniki. give aek 7million pound and i'll show you what enosi can do!

All olympiakos due is buy foriegn talentinstead of building talent. THATS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THRYLOS AND ORIGINAL. sure aek buy foreigners, who doesnt, but i predict in 5 years not 1 greek will start for olympiakos

ENOSI< ENOSI< ENOSI... ORIGINAL 21 gia panta

Be welcomed here En0si21.....

But just to put here the things in order... For my understanding no Olympiakos supporter or anybody else said... that he does not fit to us...

And even if they said it... Who cares ;)

We are the coming power in Greece, nobody and no club can stop us... , under the condition that no unethical actions will be taken by the Establishment...

For the future in a fair competition... nobody can be better than we, because we have people on the wheel , that realy care for the club ...and know football .

And I predict like in Basketball so also in Football , we will be the first greek club, who will win an European Trophy...

• 3 weeks later...

So like the father ... so the son is also  an "AEKçi"..............

Not true. He and his father only became "AEKtzides' when the deal with AEK was completed. According to all reports I have heard Lagos has been an Iraklis fan since he was a kid.
The below is from a recent interview by Lagos.....

He might have lied... it's up to everyone if he believes or not... I do believe it...

Archived