Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ego prosopika den pidao san trellos meta tin metagrafi tou salpigidi. Entaksi bori na ine anoteros apo ton tsopanovlaxo gkeka,,,alla tha doume stin sinexia. To pragma pou me ebodisi edika ine posa kathisterimena proxorise to thema. Oi blakes stin omada mas traviksane to sxini me to theama tou saviola gia 3s evdomades. kai meta lene to sirial me ton salpigidi, piga gia 3s evdomades giati ixame provlimata me to antalagma tou torghelle,,,,pou mas kathisterise 3s evdomades mexri tora na ton klisoume me tin palace . Oi diokisi,,,,ean ixane toso miallo tha dosane ta 500 ekatomiria gia ton sanmartean kai meta amesos tha ton dosane ston paok gia antalagma anti tou torgele,,,,kai tha ixame akoma mexri tora 3s evdomades ton salpigidi,,pou tha ixe 1,2 pexnidia sta podia tou. O dumitrescu ithele ton loutsian san trellos, kai sigoura tha pige ston paok giati o vlakas mono ithele ta lefta...... kai meta tha simfonisame me ton paok..kai tha ixame 3 weeks sto koustoumi mexri tora me ton salpigidi stin apostoli me sthampton kai andelecht :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Egw pali, petaw me thn metagrafh Salpiggidi kai mou fainetai oti epitelous tha broume ton diadoxo tou....Bazexa! Giati apo tote exoume na doume enan pragmatika megalo epithetiko sthn omada mas!

Den diafwnw oti tha itan kalytera na eixe kleisei pio nwris (to idio isxyei kai gia tous Bovio, Ivasnic) alla ton sygekrimeno den ton fovamai!

Oso gia ta antallagmata, (torghelle--who cares? tsigas---etis ki alliws den ton blepw na polyepaize, kalytera etsi na parei k kamia empeiria! Bidis----ti lyssaksane oloi m'auton?Emeis oi idioi perysi den thelame na ton blepoume (ektos apo ton Bidi tou forum pou ton eblepe paixtara!). Mono kapoies eklampseis eixe! Protimw gia back-up ton nilsson!!!

Den mporw para na eimai ki egw euxaristhmenos me tis feteines kinhseis tis dioikisis (an kai den eimai apo tous fanatikoteous yposthriktes tis) kai to basikotero erwthmatiko pou menei einai auto tou Bakke

To get this clear,you guys got 1 player(salpigidi),paid 1.7-1.8m,gave Paok 3 players with there contracts paid by you plus you are losing gekas because he did not want to be a part of this deal.Is that right or i am losing something? :blink:

the money isnt coming out of any of our pockets so dont you worry about that...

the 3 players are on loan... 2 probably werent gonna even get a chance to play & bidis coming off the bench...all in all a :tup:

the only thing is Gekas who has been exiled :tdown:

Bidis----ti lyssaksane oloi m'auton?Emeis oi idioi perysi den thelame na ton blepoume (ektos apo ton Bidi tou forum pou ton eblepe paixtara!). Mono kapoies eklampseis eixe! Protimw gia back-up ton nilsson!!!

maybe you missed that he had more assists in the league than any player

and that his setpeices were actually really good last year...

the money isnt coming out of any of our pockets so dont you worry about that...

the 3 players are on loan... 2 probably werent gonna even get a chance to play & bidis coming off the bench...all in all a :tup:

the only thing is Gekas who has been exiled :tdown:

If you are happy,i am happy. :hypocrite:

the transfers this summer were probaby one of our best in a long time..anyone who thinks the salpi signing is not a good one should look again..i think we are getting the better of th deal even though it looks like paok is getting the good weight..gkekas can leave for all i care..he may have scored alot of goals but he misses easy chances and i havent been too impressed with him..salpi is still semi young, greek, great talent, great goalscorer and i believe will fit into our systm very well..

seric is utter garbage..........and for facts,,,,,,,that have been given to me from one of my workmates a cro who knows the seric family well,,,,the only reason he is in the national team of croatia is because seric's dad is a builder who has been building houses for the coaching support staff of the croatian nteam.It is ironic that seric has been included in the last 3 wcups and to this day we havent seen him play a game in them,,so much for being so overated :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

seric is utter garbage..........and for facts,,,,,,,that have been given to me from one of my workmates a cro who knows the seric family well,,,,the only reason he is in the national team of croatia is because seric's dad is a builder who has been building houses for the coaching support staff of the croatian nteam.It is ironic that seric has been included in the last 3 wcups and to this day we havent seen him play a game in them,,so much for being so overated :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Somebody should have told biscans dad to do the landscaping for the houses then he might be recalled.

As if thats the reason seric gets called up to the national team.

Croatia calls up seric for back up, and greece calls up georgeas. i know who i would want, and he doesnt play for AEK.

Seric is the kind of player who hates losing, apart form his footballing skills, he has a great attitude and character, perhaps thats why he gets called up all the time.

We have all heard of stars being dropped, cause of big heads, and selfish attitudes, so maybe players also get called up to provide a balance in the National team and have a good dressing room atmosphere, which serics presence has been said is fantastic.

Politics occurs in football,,,,its not always how good u are that gets u into teams,,,its also who u know.Seric as i said hasnt played in any wcups,,,,backup or no bacup hes an avg player to say the least and darlas shits all over him

about seric, I don't really find that he has a great (in-game) attitude!

He has repeatedly proved that he loses temper easily and for me, this is another reason not to like him much...I don't know how he behaves in the dressing room though

For the comparison, Darlas has much more potential than him, kai einai kai patriotaki ;)

For me, Seric has been a disappointment. We paid lots for him and he isn't worth it. I don't know much about his attitude in general, but as a professional is not! He's got too many yellow and RED cards, thus hurting my team!

Archived