Phantis Forums

ZAGORAKI FUGE!

Athens4

Simfono apolitos mazi sou...

Kai oxi mono o zagorakis...

O salpi, o xaralambous, o karupidis einai oloi yia GAMMA Ethniki.....

O PAOK den prepei na mikrainei tin omada me mikrous paixtes...

Alla to xrima leei polla kai dustixws ta xalia mas fainontai fanera

Simfono apolitos mazi sou...

Kai oxi mono o zagorakis...

O salpi, o xaralambous, o karupidis einai oloi yia GAMMA Ethniki.....

O PAOK den prepei na mikrainei tin omada me mikrous paixtes...

Alla to xrima leei polla kai dustixws ta xalia mas fainontai fanera

I have to agree and disagree with you. About Zagorakis i agree with you but not with the other guys!!! If it wasn't for Salpi and the others you guys would be in last place my opinion. Zagorakis is a legend and he needs to quit NOW!!!! Everyone else i think will do good in PAOK. Another guy that needs to go is Maladenis!!!!

Kala re pedia the more I read some of these posts the more I think some have no idea about soccer. To say Theo must leave PAOK borders on the insane. Just his presence if the field is enough. He is a leader and the club needs as many of those as it can get, especially when the average age of the squad is in the low 20s. To say he must leave is treason against a fellow PAOTZI one who has given a lot to help the club, a lot more than those who say that they love PAOK but have done little to help the club. I agree that maladenis is past it, and would be surprised if he was at the club next year.

People be serious, who in Greece is better than Salpi ? The guy is a gun, and the team would be far worse without him. What is wrong with Haralambours and Karipidis ?

Guys lets try and be realistic, we do not have the luxury to lose such players. Can you really see PAOK better off without them, or do people only want to see their agenda’s fulfilled, not matter what the cost to the club??

:nono: all you guys that think zago ,salpi ,karipidi and haralambros have to leave paok , are totally insane :blink: and if you guys are true paok fans which I gather you are not. you would realise that these guys are the cream of the crop as far as greek players go, of course each player is at a differrent stageof their game but each has his own way of contributing to the team. Particularily zago and salpi not to take away any thing from karipidi or haralambos , but these guys are players whos talents have been recognised by the great otto rehagle him self. the one person that has elevated greek soccer to heights never seen before. You guys have no grounds to critisize these players ,unless you guys have to odacity to think you know more about soccer tha otto does. good luck :LOL:

Zagorakis was our best player in the game with Iraklis, until he gort injured. Once he lefty the game our play suffered. Zagorakis is still needed on the team, even if he just stays on the bench.

The players that need to leave are players like Giasemis, Ekgomitis, Maladenis. Not our best players.

I do not believe that we need to get rid of him, but he looks like he doesn't really want to play. From the Euros and MVP to PAOK where he will retire. I hope he has something left, but he looks tired everytime he plays. He needs some rest and should be able to bounce back

I was watching the PAOK - Iraklis game. Zago along with Arabatzis and Vaggelis were our best players on the field.

Like I said there are half a dozen PAOK players that need to leave before the captain does. True he is not what he was at Euro 2004, but his leadership qualities alone can only help the team.

Well in my opinion he's the national teams best player only because how valuable he has been to all our success. Even since Otto started runing our NT, in that england 2-2 draw once he got injured and left the game Greece sort of lost it's composure in the game we began to defend a lot more and a midfield and attacking presence was slowly dissapearing, looked what happen we gave Enlgand more oppurtunities to score and we got punished. Since then I think he has carried the national in many ways unfortunetaly the way he carries the national team is often overlooked by his in ability to get the ball in the back of the net. I really think him gone would be a big blow for the National team at this stage in time and he is helping PAOK very much, performances haven't been very consistent and he hasn't been playing that well with you guys to say the least, but he has a lot to offer PAOK, he attracts crowds and sells jerseys. You can't really say that about the other guys.

Even if Zagorakis wasn't playing well(Although he already is) I would still want him on the team. His experience and knowledge are invaluable to young developing players such as Illiadis, Balafas and in a way Vangelis. I say keep him on the team until he is to old to play.

I'm not sure what a lot of you guys who want Zagorakis to leave were expecting from him this year.

From the onset of the season it should have been clear to everyone that he was not a player who should be playing a full 90 min. Half an hour..maybe a full half. MAYBE.

Zagorakis is player who can offer so much on the pitch and more importantly, off the pitch as well. And given the present state of affairs for PAOK off the pitch, I couldn't think of a better guy to help PAOK in this regard. Be patient guys, the team is still in transition and has a boatload of problems economically.

I really don't understand anyone suggesting that Salpiggidis should be given the heave-ho or is only good for G Ethniki. I don't know what football they've been watching but Otto Rehangel obviously thinks his play over the last season or two have warranted a call up to the NT.

Archived