Phantis Forums

A' Div: Atromitos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday PAOK travels to peristeri to play Atromitos. PAOk will be missing several key player in this game due to injuries and yellow card bans.

Atromitos can be atough team to handle. they play very disciplined game under their coach Parashos. However I think PAOK will have a good game and will play for a win.

My prediction is either 1-1 tie or 1-0 win.

On Sunday PAOK travels to peristeri to play Atromitos. PAOk will be missing several key player in this game due to injuries and yellow card bans.

Atromitos can be atough team to handle. they play very disciplined game under their coach Parashos. However I think PAOK will have a good game and will play for a win.

My prediction is either 1-1 tie or 1-0 win.

Ziaka,

Who's going to be out of the lineup? Do you have some names?

Looks like pOAK will only have one true defensman inthe lineup for Sunday's game. That defensman being Hasiotis. It also appears that Maladenis will be pressed to play defense in this game if Karypidis is not ready.

Possible lineup for PAOK (4-2-3-1):

Fernandes

Arabatzis, Hasiotis, Maladenis (Karypidis), Konstantinidis

Iliadis, Zagorakis,

Vaggelis, Shikabala, Christodoulopoulos

Salpiggidis

I like that lineup...besides the defense LOL

If Zago gets tired towards the end of the game we can substitute him for Miecel so then only Illiadis will be in Defensive Mid and we will have 2 Strikers, that move could come in handy if we really need a goal towards the end.

2-1 Atromitos final.

Archived