Phantis Forums

I couldent give a s%$#!

Guest Protathlitis7

Guest Protathlitis7

just opened this site to see all the personal attacks on me from mainly the usual suspects (thrillosmtl, protathlitis) because of a simple light-heartd joke I made in a new thread!!!!!

what are you going on about? when did I personally attack you in that thread? the only time I remember personal attacks was from you directed at me about bing a greek aussie :LOL: . but do I give a s%$#!? no. people here need to relax because if you dont relax and show that you can take s%$#! then this forum becomes a joke

tell me PANOS where did I personally attack you and how am I a usual suspect? the thing about this forum is that people cant take a joke. I muck around with the EUROPAO mates I have and there is no problem, we can talk about something else the next minute

All I did was make a pao version for that site of yours :hypocrite:

btw 5-1 ade bravo euroPAO :LOL:

there couldn't have been a better way to show once again a childish behaviour.

and i think things like these are also the reason that "old members" of phantis don't write that much in here anymore.

i just wonder when it happened that the forum fell down on kindergarden level.

people grow up and try at least once to start a decent discussion in the forum instead of trying to surpass each other with childish behaviour.

Guest Protathlitis7

there couldn't have been a better way to show once again a childish behaviour.

and i think things like these are also the reason that "old members" of phantis don't write that much in here anymore.

i just wonder when it happened that the forum fell down on kindergarden level.

people grow up and try at least once to start a decent discussion in the forum instead of trying to surpass each other with childish behaviour.

how is this childish? you locked the other thread so I couldent respond to a thread directed at me. read my post again the point is not to get upset and to just calm down and take things as a joke

for F***s sakes I am advocating that we relax and remember we are just people discussing greek football on here and you call my post childish???

Listen guys, i jst think we need to tone down the teasing and childish behaviour because its reaching new high levels of stupidity....

Protathlitis7, if someone has directed a comment to you, them simply PM them and let them know your thoughs, dnt open up a new topic that has nothing to do with pao football...

same thing goes to all pao fans, jst GROW UP!

Protathliti didn't you read my post in the topic i closed?I said that if you have personal issues with someone just PM him...Is it so damn hard...?And here you are opening a new useless topic in the forum..The problem is between you and Panos so you two try to fix it...on your own.... :angry:

Topic closed...

Archived