Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup: PAOK - VfB Stuttgart

Ziaka

On Thursday, November 24 at 18:00 GR PAOK hosts VfB Stuttgartd in Game Day 3 of the UEFA Cup Group Stage competition.

This is a very important game for PAOK, since we lost out first game to Shakhtar. PAOK has to go for a win in this game in order to keep chance alive for one of the top 3 spots in the group that lead to the next stage of the UEFA Cup.

I think this will be a very exciting game for teh PAOK fans. Toumba is expected to be sold out for this game.

My prediction is 1-0 PAOK.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not an easy game, but I think Paok has a better team even against the likes of Tomasson. The game against Shaktar was luck, a penalty goal is hardly a convicing way to win.

PAOK have a good team, Udeze, Shikabla, Aykel, Konstantinidis, Zagorakis, Salpiggidis and Illiadis are all good players and some are up and coming. I know some aren't leaving up to expectations at the moment, but considering the financial prolems and stuff, it's not bad team at all. Once again good luck guys.

Check this out PAOK fans, you might be happy to read this

Thight injury grounds Gronkjaer

VfB Stuttgart will be without Jesper Gronkjaer for their UEFA Cup trip to PAOK FC on Thursday. The Danish international injured a thigh muscle in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Hannover 96 and is set to be sidelined for at least 2 weeks. Matthieu Delpierre suffered minor concussion in the same game and should also miss out.

No. The game is on Supersport in Greece. The only chance to see the game outside of Greece is if some will stream it for us on SopCast. Also if you're in germany it wioll be on the DSF channel.

Hopefully someone will upload the game on the Greek torrent site so we can download it.

i agree- nowadays they turn the stadium sound level down way lower than the commentary and cant hear the booming atmosphere like u used to.....an example would be the PAO-Wisla game----it was insane the 2nd half but when i watch the tv version you can hardly tell! not to mention the commentators NEVER have any enthusiasm any more and most of them are split between OSFP/PAO and its just no pleasant to hear their scoffs everytime a goal is scored..... Mavromatis was the best ever commentator in the sport.....

Archived