Phantis Forums

Yiouho Makela?

aekohio

Yea but if they are going to offer him 400000 which is what they are asking, why not keep Cesar for the same amount. At east with Cesar you know what you have and that he can perform. Makela only practiced with the team. Cesar is already adjusted to the style of play in AEK and knows the players. Makela would have to make that adjustment and who knows how long that will take. Just look at Venglinski.

Yea but if they are going to offer him 400000 which is what they are asking, why not keep Cesar for the same amount. At east with Cesar you know what you have and that he can perform. Makela only practiced with the team. Cesar is already adjusted to the style of play in AEK and knows the players. Makela would have to make that adjustment and who knows how long that will take. Just look at Venglinski.

You are right that's why i think he is going home and we will keep Cesar. I think that will better for us.We will see. :whistle:

Guest selection

Finnish players are good to adjust every league they go. Everybody in every country are gave high credit to those flying finns who follow Litmanen footsteps. Their reputation is high. In Holland, Germany, England, France, Italy, Belgium etc. they are extremly high rated.

I would like them to keep this guy. As much as I like Caesar, he really has not been consistently in Santos' plans. He has not played as much as I thought he might.

I think a fast and tall front man is what we need... and young so we can sell him later on for some $$$$...

• 3 weeks later...

I have not heard of him either... but everything I am reading points to a good talent that can probably make an immediate impact. We need speed especially up front. Look for our Russian "Mig" to be on his way out....

They are already talking about him wanting to leave and AEK trying to settle with him to allow him to leave...

I think some of you have a pre-mature opinion of Venglisky...

I think he is a good player... what I observed.. but he has a bad shoot technic....

But I think for players like him is difficult to play in Greece... and maybe he doesn't fit to AEK.... because we know it that AEK has a complicate playing construction in the offense... and many goals have been scored by standard positions...

The counterattacks are not well executed.. and we lose a lot of pace...by playing the ball always sideways...

Also in Greece a lot of teams.. play very defensively...and sit behind.....

Is not a coincidence..that the only Goal that Venglinsky scored was against Larissa. One of the rare Greek teams, which tries to play offensive and open football.

Also he was a lot injured and ill and could not get the rythm.....

So is not only the fault of Venglinsky ... but also of AEK's technical team...the above points should have taken into consideration....before he was engaged.....

If he rests with us... I think some of you will change soon their opinion...because is the first time he plays abroad and he doesn't speak English.. so the first saison is always difficult....

I think he is a good player... what I observed.. but he has a bad shoot technic....

But I think for players like him is difficult to play in Greece... and maybe he doesn't fit to AEK.... because we know it that AEK has a complicate playing construction in the offense... and many goals have been scored by standard positions...

The counterattacks are not well executed.. and we lose a lot of pace...by playing the ball always sideways...

Is not a coincidence..that the only Goal that Venglinsky scored was against Larissa. One of the rare Greek teams, which tries to play offensive and open football.

So is not only the fault of Venglinsky ... but also of AEK's technical team...the above points should have taken into consideration....before he was engaged.....

If he rests with us... I think some of you will change soon their opinion...because is the first time he plays abroad and he doesn't speak English.. so the first saison is always difficult....

I agree that our offensive style is difficult to conform to, however, that is one of the reasons that we brought him to AEK. He didn't come to AEK to take free kicks from set pieces but to contribute to the offense and give us some movement and speed up front. Where is his contribution to the offense.

The fact that he doesn't speak English is understandable, but what isn't uinderstandable is his lack of motivation and effort to play. Obviously he hasn't shown anything during practice to allow him a place, even on the bench.

ANd his injuries are excuses....the doctors did not take care of him? Very hard to believe, especially when we are paying him to play...he isn't there for free.

Anyway, the moment rumors were floating around about him being lazy, right away he started to show signs of improvement during practice. Why the sudden change.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

• 4 weeks later...

Ama sas milao gia mballa ... na anigete kala ta aftia sas...... Edo vevea ta matia sas B)

Venglisky.. gave us the important 3 points... in the eve of the Red-Green Derby....

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Venglisky gets enough playing time.. .in order to over pass Lyberopoulos in the scoring statistics......

He needs just good balls....

If this would happen...... then we would let Olympiakos behind us..... and they will have to go for the play-offs for the CL

This would be very bad for them.... as they are not used to get the upperhand in Europe....

PS: In relation to the playing time..... Venglisky has the best scoring statistics already..... Just fruits for thoughts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, i saw that he scored coming off the bench!!

Good on him, i hope he goes well.

Maybe a few of AEKs management will be scratching their heads if he starts to dominate!!

Oh well..........

• 5 months later...

Archived