Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Guest Protathlitis7

\ we had 50000 against baok

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: whats the point is saying a m*****a just for the sake of it

pao -baok official crowd = 21.538. pathetic.

btw the werder game was 40k.

akratitos - 55,000

another mpaselos loses the plot :LOL: :LOL:

did you know pao holds the record for the lowest ever CL performace (which was not played behind closed doors :rolleyes: )?

6,100 @ home against stuttgart (1-3)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pao -baok official crowd =  21.538. pathetic.

Nomizw ksexnas oti stous arithmous pou dineis den sunupologizontai ta diarkeias ta opoia einai 18,000. Kai se enan agwna opws me ton Mpaok, fantazomai oi perissoteroi katoxoi diarkeias phgane. Xtes to idio, to 7000 einai xwris diarkeias. Yphrxan sigoura 10000-15000 sto ghpedo. Gi'auto na to psaxneis kalutera prin arxizeis na petas xoli!

But besides that, you have to understand that most supporters are not the organised ones. The "unorganised" supporters, when the team performs badly, not because of incompetence but because of indifference, then the way to react will be not to go to the stadium. As far as AEK that you mention, two things: i) last year they almost went bunkrupt and were about to stop playing in A Ethniki. As a natural consequence the fans coiled up to support their team. ii) A few weeks ago, in the derby against PAO they hardly had over 40000 in the stadium.

excuse us for not being SHEEP like all the olympilagos fans....  :LOL:

we voice our disapointment in certain issues with our non attendance to games....... its in the nature of ALL soccer fans...

on the other hand.... Olympilagos get rapped in europe.... yet 1 little "its OK" from mr Kokkali and they run to the ground like PROVATA...  :LOL:

ouuuuuuuuuust re.... brrr brr brrrrrrrr

:LOL:  :LOL:

^^thats the worst perspective on an issue Ive ever seen on this forum

you get s%$#! crowds before things start going wrong anyway

you know nothing about football culture, crowds etc with a post like that. actually criticising a club's fans for turning up rain or shine. "nature of ALL soccer fans" :LOL: :LOL:

We voiced our disaprovement at Lyon game, but are we going to stop turning up?

some supporters pride themselves on being the 12th player :o and never leaving their team alone :rolleyes:

TRFILLARA takes the cake for the most irritatingly stupid mpaselos on the forum :1eye:

ok u are a complete moron..... plain and simple...

i wont even bother to explain to u what i ment... its there in plain english....

this non-attendance HAPPENS at alot of clubs... through out Europe.... im not making excuses... all im saying is it happens....

Protathlitis7: 1300+ posts.... 50% of them without thought.... 50% gibberish!!!

:LOL: u take the cake for being the biggest moron in these forums :) :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis7

ah re kota,

your talking about the rest of europe and deliberatley not attending and 'football culture' :LOL: yet you completely ignore my arguements about why that analogy doesent work

the fact that you have the record for lowest ever CL attendance should tell you your in a hopeless position to argue

how about the fact that you seem to 'boycott' without even knowing it going by previous circumstances

elastonpappou admits this fact im talking about so close your pie hole

@dimitris, no you are wrong about the figures. 7k xtes and vs baok 21.538. the figures they take into account pre-sold tickets, season tickets and estimate the actual level of the crowd in the stadium. let me try find a link. Im glad to see that you see this is a forum pou erxomaste na sizitisoume o enas ston ena kai na mhn kanoume 'one line m*****es' ;)

Im glad to see that you see this is a forum pou erxomaste na sizitisoume o enas ston ena kai na mhn kanoume 'one line m*****es'

Nai, autos to vlepei etsi, esu me ta "kotes, vaselokotes, ktl" to vlepeis etsi? Ohi. :nono: Ara min to paizeis aduka politismenos. Stamata na vrizeis kai meta ekfrazeis ton thaumasmo sou gia ton politismeno tono kapoiou allou.

@dimitris, no you are wrong about the figures. 7k xtes and vs baok 21.538. the figures they take into account pre-sold tickets, season tickets and estimate the actual level of the crowd in the stadium. let me try find a link. Im glad to see that you see this is a forum pou erxomaste na sizitisoume o enas ston ena kai na mhn kanoume 'one line m*****es'

den mas xezis re palio.p*****ra pou to paizis san to diomosgrafo tou martin tyler,,,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: exis xasi to plot,,,,,vriskis statistika apo efimerides typou fos, protathliti, pou mono aksizoune na kathariso to golo mou otan pao gia xe.simo

Guest Protathlitis7

:bangin: ti komble3ikos anthropos pou eisai re choc

you remind me of my mpaselos mate. and he is the biggest joke going around reeee :P

Guest Protathlitis7

btw this is where I get attendances from: www.supersport.gr

different clubs report in different ways. Eg Club A - 15,000 Season Ticket Holders.... 10,000 turn up, sell 7,000 tickets.... Actual crowd was 17,000, tickets sold were 7,000.

hence the attendance could have been maybe 9k or even 10k but NOT 15k no way

besides 15k is a s%$#! anway

@dimitris, no you are wrong about the figures. 7k xtes and vs baok 21.538. the figures they take into account pre-sold tickets, season tickets and estimate the actual level of the crowd in the stadium.

Explain to me how a number as precise as 21.538, is an estimate? Season tickets are NOT included in the ticket count. Anyway there is no much point arguing about that. Whether it'a 7K or 15K it is a low number indeed, but you need to understand the frustration of the fans. We are not pawns or muppets like some other fans, we have judgement and we have demands from out team. The game against Kalamaria was a reaction to the recent negative results against Barca and Ergotelis. I am sure numbers will increase in the future.

Guest Protathlitis7

Explain to me how a number as precise as 21.538,

because dimitris, it takes into account the EXACT number of tickets sold and then adds on season tickets. though as I said each club has slightly different methods and its up to them. some round it off and some dont

THAT is why the 7k figure is NOT just tickets sold. but an overall estimate

Trifilara, shut up you goose...just shut up and listen to yoursled :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis7

:LOL: :LOL:

this moron is taking over Bidis in here..... :LOL:

i suppose we need a moron to laugh at.... :P

I hear a very intelligent person was in a car accident. He was killed but his entire brain was saved for transplant.

do you want me to put a word in for you?

:P :P :P :P

(thanks evergreen)

anyway if your own club's TOTAL crowd estimate isnt enough for you then what should these pics tell you?

South Melbourne Hellas gets bigger looking crowds than this in a state league

Posted Image

Posted Image

apparently you are expecting 35k tonite vs Udinese

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :1eye:

:LOL:  :LOL:

this moron is taking over Bidis in here.....  :LOL:

i suppose we need a moron to laugh at....  :P

I hear a very intelligent person was in a car accident. He was killed but his entire brain was saved for transplant.

do you want me to put a word in for you?

:P :P :P :P

(thanks evergreen)

anyway if your own club's TOTAL crowd estimate isnt enough for you then what should these pics tell you?

South Melbourne Hellas gets bigger looking crowds than this in a state league

Posted Image

Posted Image

apparently you are expecting 35k tonite vs Udinese

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :1eye:

look 12 000 is respectable

they were playing kalamaria if it was a local athens team the attendance would have been more !

Guest Protathlitis7

thrillosmtl, it was NOT 12k! it was 7k and the most it could possibly have been inaccurate to is 2k TOPS

OSFP would get over 25k bare minimum for that game

the disapproval of recent results is to blame of course (I would not boycott my team anyhow) but Im guessing given pao's reputation for very poor crowds the fans are using it as an excuse not to come :rolleyes:

ok i need to make an edit....

this moron is Bidis x 100 - the brain cells...

keep going u lago... ur the type of person who thinks he is RIGHT no matter what...

i laugh at pll like u.... u are nothing but a clown in here... but keep going its funny :) :LOL:

ps. Why are all the morons from Kypro??? :blink: :LOL:

Protathlitis,

I think it's time you stop this bullshit about PAO's attendances. What has it got to d with you anyway? You are a very sad person if this is the kind of thinkg you take pleasure in.

But just for good measure, let me remind you that before Kokalis stole Karaiskaki from the Greek taxpayer, Oly's average attendances at Rizoupoli and before that OAKA and old Karaiskaki was less than 10000.

PAO have always been the best supported club in Greece. You sound like a 12 year old so I understand you don't remember this but in 1985/86 season when PAO, AEK and OSFP shared OAKA PAO had the biggest crowds of the three teams. So there.

Stop this because this is one argument (as well as many other ones) you can't win.

Archived