Phantis Forums

Legia Warsaw

Montreal_Thrillos

St' @@ mas

So that you (thrynomtl) register that we PAO fans don't beg anyone to stay!

If Manolis wants to play then he may better be off at Legia, since in a big club like Panathinaikos the competition is high.

ton thelume is the headline on

www.sport.gr

OSFP didnt say anythign about wanting him

thrillosmtl:

You really lack basic logic, comprehension and intelligence.

Your reply to dimitriis was totally irrelevant as he never mentioned OSFP.

I have noticed this about the way you discuss things many times. You say irrelevant things and often don't follow the discussion, so you come with a reply that shows you haven't even read the posts in the first place.

I am just wondering dude.

thrillosmtl:

You really lack basic logic, comprehension and intelligence.

Your reply to dimitriis was totally irrelevant as he never mentioned OSFP.

I have noticed this about the way you discuss things many times. You say irrelevant things and often don't follow the discussion, so you come with a reply that shows you haven't even read the posts in the first place.

I am just wondering dude.

if u knew how to read,, me writing OSFP dont want him is not related to the topic\

I just wrote in general we would not want him !

I do back up my statements but again if u knew how to read we would not have these discussions !

^^^ :huh:

giati re crazy, esy den exeis pei pote sou st' @@ mou? To epipedo mou einai xamhlo epeidh evrisa? Mhpws den exeis @@ kai se e8iksa? Ama einai etsi tote suggnwmh <_<

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oraios eisai dimitriis

thrillosmtl,

I did read properly and I coldn't understand why you brought OSFP into the discussion. I still don't. But hey whatever man :P

oxi dimitraki mou.somebody put something up here about some statement about a pao player and you are acting like we insult it you or something like it.now about your comments about my @@ tha sou elege tora apla i am not in the mood right now :whistle: .is just that some of pao supporters talk about manners lately and then i see your respond and i am trying to figure out what is going on.that is all.

Hehehe, I reacted like that because thrynosmtl posted that topic. On previous discussions he claimed that the Panathinaikos fans were crying that Kostantinou, Mpasinas etc left (or rather were not signed by our dioikisi).

Just wanted to make clear to him (and others like him) that I (and possibly the rest of the PAO fans) don't cry about the individual player! The team above all. Players come and go!

Again I apologise about the remark regarding your @@. I am aware that you gay-roi are very sensitive on this subject matter! ;)

i agree that the team is above all.players have been moving from pao to osfp and back all the time so that is normal.nothing to cry about.now about my @@ since i am gay-ros and i am sensitive can you take them out of your mouth and give them to back to me.hehehehehehe funny heheheheheh i react like that because i warned you vazelokounele.

i agree that the team is above all.players have been moving from pao to osfp and back all the time so that is normal.nothing to cry about.now about my @@ since i am gay-ros and i am sensitive can you take them out of your mouth and give them to back to me.hehehehehehe funny heheheheheh i react like that because i warned you vazelokounele.

Hehehe, eixa den eixa, katafera na se riksw sto epipedo mou!

Archived