Phantis Forums

SERIC LINKED TO MILAN

stoltidis_6

FROM THE THEWORLDGAME.COM.AU

Seric linked with Milan

SBS

Former Australian youth international Ante Seric could be on his way to Italian giant AC Milan, according to a report on www. tifonet.it.

Seric - who has chosen to play his international football for Croatia rather than the Socceroos - joined Panathinaikos during the summer transfer window in Europe but is now tipped to be a potential target for the Rossoneri.

Benfica’s Nelson is believed to be top of Milan’s shopping list for a left-sided player with Seric an alternative.

The 26-year-old is no stranger to Serie A with stints at Verona, Brescia, Parma and Lazio during his career.

Seric linked with Milan

SBS

Former Australian youth international Ante Seric could be on his way to Italian giant AC Milan, according to a report on www. tifonet.it.

Seric - who has chosen to play his international football for Croatia rather than the Socceroos - joined Panathinaikos during the summer transfer window in Europe but is now tipped to be a potential target for the Rossoneri.

Benfica’s Nelson is believed to be top of Milan’s shopping list for a left-sided player with Seric an alternative.

The 26-year-old is no stranger to Serie A with stints at Verona, Brescia, Parma and Lazio during his career.

complete garbage. No offense Aussies but an australian site reported this...what would they know being so far away from everything that they would know before the italian or greek press? as for the source they claim its a fans-site. and i couldnt find the article anywhere in it- as well as most of the news they have is about fan club crap. So thats no t a real source.

Seric a good player. Hes not good enough for Milan, ESPECIALLY the late performances theres no way hed start here.

Why the hell would they want Seric when they just bought Jankulovski? Serginho is still a great option as always on the left and Kaladze is doing great....not to mention theres still Maldini.......

Seric linked with Milan

SBS

complete garbage. No offense Aussies but an australian site reported this...what would they know being so far away from everything that they would know before the italian or greek press? as for the source they claim its a fans-site. and i couldnt find the article anywhere in it- as well as most of the news they have is about fan club crap. So thats no t a real source.

Seric a good player. Hes not good enough for Milan, ESPECIALLY the late performances theres no way hed start here.

Why the hell would they want Seric when they just bought Jankulovski? Serginho is still a great option as always on the left and Kaladze is doing great....not to mention theres still Maldini.......

Drakos13,

The Australian media (generally) does not report rumour or innuendo as fact as they do in the Greek media. The website quoted a source and though your high standards may dispute it's veracity, the site did nothing more than quote it.

If you think that the distance of Australia's geography should render anything of value eminatiing from there as rubbish, then you are living in the 16th century under Ottoman rule, tosser.

What is your issue with Australians or even Greek-Australians, you wanker!? Australians have even graced the halls of your beloved Trifilli however you are quick to discredit a whole country with your bias.

Some of the better known examples (and I don't support PAO) have been:

Chris Kalantzis

Lou (leonidas) Christodoulou

Anthony Seric

Jason Pollak

Not too many American or Canadians ay mate?

I recently returned from the US and Canada and I can say with some sense of perspective that not only do we in Australia have a better sense of what is going on in the world, but we retain and are (generally) proud of our Hellenic culture more so than the diaspora populations in these countries and in some situations even more than the Greeks in Greece.

As a side note, one thing you should realise is that not only do Greek-Australians know more about what is normally happening than yourself and people of your ilk, but we are a tough lot and we could probably physically distort your appearance if provoked and with the opportunity of physical proximity.

now sod off and go and learn the difference between English and American spelling, M/\L/\K/\!

Varh kai ashkwte Akriti

Although you seem like an articulate, intelligent person (judging by the way you write) your reply to drakos13 is out of context and frankly it shocks me! :blink:

The guy clearly said no offence to the Aussies, so I don't understand why you constantly insult him like that! What does the fact that the Australians have offered a lot to Greek football got anything to do with what drakos said about that particular article! Did he undermine the Australians as a nation or the diaspora in any way?

And what the hell are all these nonsense towards the end about distorting appearances and that you're tough? Dude, it's easy to play tough via the faceless Internet! So chill

I'll tell you only one thing: Opoios exei th muga mugiazetai file Akriti

...but we are a tough lot and we could probably physically distort your appearance if provoked and with the opportunity of physical proximity.

That is probably an evolutionalry thing and written into the Aussie gene :P

Tell me, is it still necessary to have a criminal record to enter Australia and become a citizen? :LOL:

first off shut the ###### up youre being completly ridiculous and OUT OF LINE.

If you think that the distance of Australia's geography should render anything of value eminatiing from there as rubbish, then you are living in the 16th century under Ottoman rule, tosser.

-saying i live in ottoman rule? what the hell? Australia doesnt have a big influence in europe.....###### face it its related to geography! i said compared to GREEK OR ITALIAN press how the ###### would the aussies "get the hot tip" with so FAR little correspondents there? its only common sense re vlakometro! The website they quoted did not show anything about this move, nor did even report fan news. I went to it.

What is your issue with Australians or even Greek-Australians, you wanker!? Australians have even graced the halls of your beloved Trifilli however you are quick to discredit a whole country with your bias.

-calling me a wanker after i trash a garbage rumor where the source they quoted didnt even have it from my search.....

I said nothing about australians. or australians notice the "NO OFFENSE" Stop putting words that dont exist and stop being a douchebag. Bias??? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS????

If all aussie greeks are like you, im happy you guys left

I recently returned from the US and Canada and I can say with some sense of perspective that not only do we in Australia have a better sense of what is going on in the world, but we retain and are (generally) proud of our Hellenic culture more so than the diaspora populations in these countries and in some situations even more than the Greeks in Greece.

as for greek australians retaining more hellenic culture than those in the hellenic republic........thats pure BULLSHIT and you have some nerve to say that. Just because people abroad tend to be more blatantly nationalistic doesnt have a s%$#! to do with culture. Get over yourselves. Ive read/post in the other football forum which is like 90% australians with greek blood and i read their posts and they are pretty far off from retaining greek culture moreso than those in Greece or even at all in some cases!

As a side note, one thing you should realise is that not only do Greek-Australians know more about what is normally happening than yourself and people of your ilk, but we are a tough lot and we could probably physically distort your appearance if provoked and with the opportunity of physical proximity.

this says it all.........youre trying way too hard to sound intelligent here with your phrasing.......and threatening me? get lost man or "bugger off" as you would say

Being more aware/educated? buddy what do you know about me or my backround? NOTHING. I have been raised in a multicultural environment my entire life, live in one now, and have a much better ###### idea about the "world" than you my friend and im only 20.

I have met some australian travelers here in europe and to say they were way above america is garbage.....they remind me a lot of americans in how they arent that aware of the world around them.

Some of the better known examples (and I don't support PAO) have been: Chris Kalantzis

Lou (leonidas) Christodoulou

Anthony Seric

Jason Pollak

Not too many American or Canadians ay mate?

finally as for americans not gracing PAO..........ever heard of DOMINIQUE WILKINS? BATIST? STANLEY? or how about NIKOS GALIS!???

now sod off and go and learn the difference between English and American spelling, M/\L/\K/\!

Sod off??? like grass? wow thats different from american language. JUST LIKE THE SPELLING IS TOO IDIOT. ITS A DIFFERENT CULTURE AND EVOLVED IN DIFFERNT PERIODS WITH DIFFERENT INFLUENCES.

So what we dont spell the same? Do you think the spell the same in German of Germany and Switzerland??? Even in diff parts of Germany the spelling is different. enough already!

and ITS "Z" not ZED! the letter and the name are of greek influence/origin......ZH-ta not ZEDA.....

That is probably an evolutionalry thing and written into the Aussie gene :P

Tell me, is it still necessary to have a criminal record to enter Australia and become a citizen? :LOL:

ironically its very easy to be a citizen of australia esp for US citizens there in high demand.....i was considering moving there to snatch a commonwealth passport at some point.....you can even apply online for citizenship! i checked the other day!

and the aussie greeks arent from the criminal colony....they were the guys who enlisted as sailors and when the boat got to australia they abandoned ship and didnt come back! :LOL: true story (for some of them)

i my self am a greek-Australian....

to say s%$#! like u have to be a criminal/or have a record to get into the country is jst pure childish.... and to laugh along with it is also just as bad, it shows the lack of knowledge some people have...

Fact: Did u know that Sydney was ranked number 1 city to visit for tourist and to live in for the 4th year in a row??? :unsure:

also i bet my life that the living standards in Australia is much better then most european countrys which include Greece (yes i have been there)....

so b4 u knock something, try and be more open minded..... :D

Now back to the article, i have to agree with Drakos on this and i think its Bs

hhahahaha this stuff is funny...

there are a lot of Australian born Greeks on here and we all turned out ok, even our mod Evergreen

funny thing i bumped into this redneck American in Italy (it was sooo uncanny he looked as if he was from the cast of Jerry Springer) he starts talking to us cos we could talk english and he said the funniest thing - "That Italy or Europe had no culture"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he even had the David Spade like Mo!

Our American friends that we were with were sooo embarresed i was giving them $hit all day.

But yeah in Europe people lose it when they hear ur from Australia and they cant believe u can talk greek/italian. Yeah sure Australia is far but theres a thing called technology that has brought the world much closer.

But we have to do something about those Kangaroos on the harbour bridge it can get dangerous....

These posts are a disgrace and whoever has ignited this stuff should really hang their fuken head in shame. Greeks from all over the world trashing each other :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

@@ enomeni imaste,,,,,,theres element of racist crap on both sides of the ledger. MY mum is rusopontoi,,,,and my cousins in greece tell me they are treated like foreigners in greece by the greeks.

Eirini Merkouri is a young pretty greek singer in greece and when i was there last 2 years ago i brought up conversation that shes not a bad singer.....What was the reply from the greeks..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afti ine apo gyfotus ikogenia afti \\\ :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Anyways im proud to be a australian born greek panathinaikos fan. I have seen many games in greece on ekdromes with the greenwebfans as well as the zografou fans.

I remember coming back from manchester after we got smashed 5-0 we got into a massive riot with the gavri at the elliniko airoport. We were greatly outnumbered by the roufi.ani so we grabbed fire extinguishes and it was on for the young old. PANATHINAIKOS IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And id be honest to say if i had a choice in who id prefer to make a world cup between australia and greece i would choose greece by far.

GREEN OR DEAD

dose me ligo gia na piooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

to pao mou na onirefto kai na fonakso sto theooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Esy guys, the stuff I wrote about the criminal record requirement to get into Australia was a joke. It wasn't meant to be racist.

It's a tongue in cheek comment made by the Brits against Australians who often have plenty comments to give back to the English in return. It wasn't directed at the Greek community anyway but the ones with British ancestory.

It's all in good fun so don't take offence over it.

Archived