Phantis Forums

More streams

Apologies to the administrators for re-opening the issue but I didn’t get the chance to respond to Trifilara’s offensive post.

Trifilara,

What I said was:

I just received a letter from the United States Copyright Office stating that they still monitor this forum closely and because their agents are sick of all this argument they demand Trifiliras stops posting about it. If he does not we are all going to be arrested and sent to Siberia where there is not going to be any football coverage other than the Siberian premier league. Trifilara we all have caravans, cats and hamsters to care about and we cannot jeopardise their future. Therefore please stop posting, it was good while it lasted.

Furthermore, they say that they are willing to grant us a special permission to stream football matches and offer Trifilaras a position in the US Supreme Court if:

-Trifilaras admits that he runs the fihtia site

-Trifilaras admits that Panagiotis Kone is worth as much as two Equis and two Flavios together

-Panathinaikos score at least twice in their next champions league match

Unfortunately the letter is encrypted and I cannot post it to this forum.

And your response was:

manos... u are a complete idiot!!!

u are the type of idiot who would go and use their site...well done !!!

Your problem is that you read without understanding what people say.

You don’t understand because you are very upset (maybe I am being very generous here).

You are very upset because you feel betrayed.

You feel betrayed because you worshipped the team and you were sucking up for more streams.

Well, I wasn’t and I can have a laugh about it all.

Hope that’s clear enough.

You feel betrayed because you worshipped the team and you were sucking up for more streams.

i feel betrayed my friend, YES, but not becoz there are no more streams.... :LOL:

When u tell someone that when they read they dont understand... yet u dont understand urself the reason why i feel betrayed.... its like talking to a broken record.

Read carefully all the things i have posted... use a dictionary if u must... then u might realise why i got so upset!! B)

i feel betrayed my friend, YES, but not becoz there are no more streams.... :LOL:

When u tell someone that when they read they dont understand... yet u dont understand urself the reason why i feel betrayed.... its like talking to a broken record.

Read carefully all the things i have posted... use a dictionary if u must... then u might realise why i got so upset!! B)

HELLAS_PAO1908

it had nothing to do with you, the post was for TRIFILARA who is not around as far as I can see.

We may agree or disagree with the way Trifilara chose to make his thoughts known to the rest of the forum. Trifilara however brought to our attention something that looks suspicious (everyone would agree with that) and perhaps unethical as well (to use trifiara's choice of words). Everyone can now make their one minds up. I would strongly encourage everyone who spots anything suspicious to inform the rest of us in the forum so that we can form informed opinions etc.

I personally would have wanted trifilara to bring the tone down and give the rest of the forum a chance to reunite, i said that before, enough was said about it. HOWEVER, i think it's wrong to ban trifilara from the forum! The rest of us can simply choose to ignore him, or read his posts without replying to them. But really why ban him. I think this is a mistake. I do appreciate the points made by ZIAKA and Lazarus and i agree with them. But i repeat i think it was wrong to ban him from the forum. Eventually he would, unfortunately had he carried on like that, singled himself out!

Archived