Phantis Forums

AEK TV Rights outside Greece

mk21

MK21,

Looking at yore post it looks like you are working for Antenna Sat or Kelys Broadcasting in NJ .

With ALTER now on Dishnetwork and the new Greek package for $ 29.99 Antenna is feeling the declining of subscribers .That was a good move on Antenna side to get AEK

MK21,

Looking at yore post it looks like you are working for Antenna Sat or Kelys Broadcasting in NJ .

With ALTER now on Dishnetwork and the new Greek package for $ 29.99 Antenna is feeling the declining of subscribers .That was a good move on Antenna side to get AEK

No i just copied and pasted it from PAE AEK's official site.

Why would ANT1 Satellite not want to be part of a package of all four channels?

How will this effect the televizing of OSFP's home matches, provided both teams play the same time and day ?

Good news regardless, congrats to ANTENNA for making the move.

There are six matchdays where the two teams play home the same week.

Hopefully they don't play at exactly the same time on those weeks.

If they do i could see them unfortunately showing OSFP live and AEK on delay

Hey Guys,

I signed up a while back to Antenna's email newsletter and today I recieved an email for the very first time. What did it have to say-

Well, it seems Antenna Sat now has secured the rights to all of AEK's home games for the next 2 years. So soccer fans will now get double the games- Olympiakos and now AEK! :tup:

Here is the actually wording from the email:

ANT1 has secured the exclusive rights to broadcast all of AEK's Greek Soccer Championship Homegames for the next two years to the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

Following AEK's strong interest in broadcasting their matches to Greeks living abroad, ANT1's Satellite Channels will be handling the broadcasts live and exclusive.

Soccer fans will have the opportunity to tune into this week's match AEK - Egaleo. The match will be broadcast live to the U.S. on ANT1 Satellite on Sunday Sept. 18 at 13:00 p.m.

AEK fans rejoice!

Now if only PAOK could agree with one of the channels.

You are right on this one. Years ago when ODyssey 1 here in Canada had a contract with Alpha, we were able to watch their UEFA and home games. Hopefully they can do something. It would be extra $$$ to the club and I guess the broadcaster

Archived