Phantis Forums

PAO - Wisla goals and video

Panos13

Dear all:

I am desparately looking somewhere to download the goals of PAO vs Wisla. I have tried the links here and on panatha.gr but my Real player doesn't play them. there is an error message. Can anyone help?

Also does anyone have a tape of the whole match? I am willing to buy it.

Thank

You don't have Windows Media Player? Download it for free at the Microsoft site. Real Player is filled with spyware/adware; plain crap--try Real Alternative at PCWorld.com (and get a bunch of codecs to play all sorts of videos with WinMedPlayer)... and get rid of that RP crap.

I downloaded the goals from the panatha.gr and worked fine for me; I only wish they had more footage of the game.

You don't have Windows Media Player? Download it for free at the Microsoft site. Real Player is filled with spyware/adware; plain crap--try Real Alternative at PCWorld.com (and get a bunch of codecs to play all sorts of videos with WinMedPlayer)... and get rid of that RP crap.

I downloaded the goals from the panatha.gr and worked fine for me; I only wish they had more footage of the game.

Thanks for that. I have Medi Player but it doesn't play it with that eithe! It always comes up with an error message!

Very annoying. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Guimaraes 3 - 0 Wisla Krakow

24' Cleber (pen) 1 - 0

70' Mario Sergio 2 - 0

72' Benachour 3 - 0

I had to post this somewhere lol, where the hell are our great Wisla fans now???? i mean we may have lost 3-0 as well however atleast will be in Europe untill Christmass unlike our stupid cocky wisla fans......

What a disgrace ur club is, i hope ur loving it Babu and co :LOL: :LOL:

Guimaraes 3 - 0 Wisla Krakow

24' Cleber (pen) 1 - 0

70' Mario Sergio 2 - 0

72' Benachour 3 - 0

I had to post this somewhere lol, where the hell are our great Wisla fans now???? i mean we may have lost 3-0 as well however atleast will be in Europe untill Christmass unlike our stupid cocky wisla fans......

What a disgrace ur club is, i hope ur loving it Babu and co :LOL: :LOL:

I wouldn't laugh. It shows how bad we are at the moment just scraping by Wisla.

Let it rest. The PAO- Wisla games are history now. No need for belittling.

Archived