Phantis Forums

Draganovic

Olympiakara10

Dragoutinovic is a Serbian international, who plays left-wing back for Standard Liege in Belgium. I think we have enough playing in this position already (Georgatos, Bulut, Venetidi). He can also play at centre-back, but left-back is his natural position. I believe his manager is Predrag Mijatovic, and the deal with OSFP did not fall through, up until last week anyway, but I don't know if negotiations are still ongoing with Dragoutinovic. He is thirty years of age.

Dragoutinovic is a Serbian international, who plays left-wing back for Standard Liege in Belgium. I think we have enough playing in this position already (Georgatos, Bulut, Venetidi). He can also play at centre-back, but left-back is his natural position. I believe his manager is Predrag Mijatovic, and the deal with OSFP did not fall through, up until last week anyway, but I don't know if negotiations are still ongoing with Dragoutinovic. He is thirty years of age.

you got to be kidding me

he plays in a shitty league and is a 100 years old

lets get somebody better

we still got some time

Guest Protathlitis

we do need a left back though not him

bulut is for the tip, we cant afford another s%$#! season from venetidi and Georgato is old

Kokkalis is simply trying to please Sollied in signing his 'targeted players'. Personally, it doesnt bother me too much anymore. Trond seems to have already raised some early yet pleasant grins with Toure and Babagida, so why not support what we are trying to build and achieve at this point and time ?

Considering Bulut plays DM, Georgatos an offensive gifted player while Venetidis is coming back from MAJOR SURGERY, I'am sure Socrates had multiple reasons to persue the Serb.

Of course we might have had better options as far as signing someone, as long as it makes our coach happy, keeps the atmosphere healthy and potentially might strengthen our club, why not ?

FORZA THRYLARA

But in his formation, and more specifically against Espanyol, I think we saw Sollied's choice for the starting eleven, with Georgato playing on the left akro of our defense. When will Olympiakos get it right and realize that Georgatos' defensive qualities are weak, but on offense he is a real threat to the opposition (runs down the flank, crosses, and is a free-kick taker). Personally, I think playing him as a left-back wears him out, therefore limiting his offensive contribution to the team. I say if Venetidi is fit, put him at left-back and keep Georgatos on the left akro of the midfield where he can be the most effective. I don't know Boulut's capabilities, but now we have the choice of three Venetidi, Boulut, Dragoutinovic for left-back. Lets see what Sollied decides on.

In contrast with the line-up Sollied used against Espanyol, a 4-3-3, this would my ideal line-up in a 4-3-3 formation:

Nikopolidi(GK)

Mavrogenidi(RIGHT-BACK)

Kapsis(CENTRE-BACK)

Patsatzoglou(CENTRE-BACK)

Venetidi(LEFT-BACK)

Toure(CENTRE-MID)

Rivaldo(RIGHT-MID)

Georgatos(LEFT-MID)

Djodevic(LEFT-FRWD)

Babangida(RIGHT-FRWD)

Konstadinou(CENTRE-FRWD)

**I dont know why Sollied insists on Anatolaki at centre-back. Maybe he is good enough for the Protathlima, but he is not the centre-back for us in Europe. Even Kostoula(not European quality). Might as well play Schurrer or Valla, but Dragoutinovic is also known to play centre-back at Standard Liege, so here is another option to partner Kapsi. Kapsis has not been on form lately(age factor possibly, and number of matches played, but expect him to be ready). I would like to see a Patsatzoglou-Kapsi partnership at centre-back. :tup:

i agree with most of your opinions.patsatsoglou needs more time and he has to get back slowly after 2 years off.dragoutinovic is our coach choice so no problem there and is not a bad idea having extra players from the bench if you want to be succesfull in CL-greek champ-cup.this player can propably help our team for now so the only thing we can do is wait and see.

olympiakos has many bench players unlike other big european teams which is good and bad in some cases. If a starter gets injured Olympiakos has many bench players that specialize in one spot. The bad side to this is that the benched players wont play as much and they will not gain as much expierience. Id a young players playes during a CL game they will get nervous and freak out. We need to make sure some bench players play during some Greek Cup games.

listen take Pastsagolou out of the equation

he has been out of the game for 2 years now

don't put all this pressure on him

he won't be starting till mid season

for now he will be coming of the bench

but eventually will pair up with Kapsis

the club shouldn't worry about Kapsis we all know wut kind of a shut down defender he his

remember he has played a full years worth of soccer, played through some nagging injuries and oh yeah preseason

Anatolakis will be fine this season and if he is not schurrer or vallas wil take over taht position Kostulas is not warrranted byt he club anymore

i think the LB position has been secured maybe 2 or 3 times over lol

but i will agree with one person thought that Georgatos talents is being wasted has a LB

i think he should be moved to the midfield but again somebody will have to move

i thought the club did a bad job in not securing two areas

RB we have the choice of Mavrogendis and Pantos both showed good form early last season but thats it

i have no idea they didn't address that situation

i mean both should have been gone this past season

i do like Mavrogendis for hte body of work he has done with Olympiakos but he his in the past

and the midfield mainly RM

we are depended upon two 33 years old to create

my fear is wut will happen if both or one goes down god hope i am wrong

as for the striking core i expected better but its alot better from wut we had a year ago

even though i have seen some Santos highlights and boy is Giovanni just playing some good soccer just makes me wonder wut happenned last season

i know he wanted to go back home but i also know he didn't like bajevic and felt he wasn't being used properly

Archived