25. Spiros VALLAS

32. Georgios ANATOLAKIS

30. Anastasios PANTOS

9. Yiannis OKKAS

10. Vitor Borba Ferreira RIVALDO

31. Michalis KONSTANTINOU

18. Alexandre D AKOL JOAQUIM

##. Steffen Iversen

So I think the above will be our squad for Season 04/05.

What do u guys think?? Do u reckon he wont keep Castillo??? I have a feeling that we will lose a favourite player!!

Im upset in why he didnt use Nikopolidis yesterday.. dont tell me he thinks Lemmens is better ??

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :o :o

lemmens was used to see how ready he is. nikopolidis will be our starting keeper, there is no big chance yet that lemmens will get that spot.

about your list, who will be loaned or released, dont be so sure yet about that. there was a rumour that sollied would like to give away giannou on loan so that he will get experience as a starting goalkeeper, but there is the possibility that it will happen that dougeroglou will be given away on loan. also rezic seems to have won some more respect during the time in austria and it doesnt look so likely anymore that he will leave the club. but the rest, kouloucheris, kiriakos, pappas, hovhannisyan, mendrinos and filippakos will most probably leave the club on loan. siderakis could be either loaned or put back into the youth team. add a possible loan of vallas and taralidis and we will be on the number of players sollied wants to train with.

castillo seems to not have won the trust of the coach yet and it looks as if he will be turned into a bench warmer. also stoltidis has been downgraded into a sub for toure.

I tell u what though, he will change alot of things in Oly,

although it will be hard for oly supporters to see favourites such as Castillo and Stoltidis sitting on the bench. he will transform the team into a champion outfit...

There is something about the team against liverpool that showed us that the team is changing its mentality...

i might be wrong,, but oly never used to fight till the final whistle...

Sorry everyone I've been out of the loop when it comes down to players on the squad this year (other than what I read)

So you all are serious about Castillo? It's a damn shame.... I can't think and believe why Castillo isn't as good or even better than Okka.... Castillo will run and run for 90+ plus min where Okkas....... if he doesn't play well from the begining he wont play at all...

It's a damn shame for the kid.. If he doesn't get playing time I surely hope he gets it during Cup play at least...

Well it seems that Sollied may cut some players that may raise some eye brows.

I've noticed that he doesn't seem to give many minutes to Pantos. I'm sure I read a while back, how Pantos played the most minutes (this past Protathlima) from all the players on the team.

Besides that it doesn't look like Castillo is having a good proetimasia, he will probably be a bench warmer. I think it's right to assume Philipakos, Pappas, Koulouheris, Dakol, Hovnanisian maybe Kuriakos are all going to be loaned. Mendrinos is reported that he wants out. Vallas, is another one I'm wondering if he will keep him as well.

If we get Iversen and/or another player or two... who else may be going?

I wonder why the metagrafes are taking so long to complete? Even Sollied mentioned that they are taking too long for his liking.

Well it seems that Sollied may cut some players that may raise some eye brows.

I've noticed that he doesn't seem to give many minutes to Pantos. I'm sure I read a while back, how Pantos played the most minutes (this past Protathlima) from all the players on the team.

Besides that it doesn't look like Castillo is having a good proetimasia, he will probably be a bench warmer. I think it's right to assume Philipakos, Pappas, Koulouheris, Dakol, Hovnanisian maybe Kuriakos are all going to be loaned. Mendrinos is reported that he wants out. Vallas, is another one I'm wondering if he will keep him as well.

If we get Iversen and/or another player or two... who else may be going?

I wonder why the metagrafes are taking so long to complete? Even Sollied mentioned that they are taking too long for his liking.

i never heard mendrinos say anything at all

anywayz just loan him out for the season

i do think Castillo needs to be given more time

i can see him doing good things coming up the bench

Sollied is complaining how management is taking too long to make the signings

he didn't help the situation when he took almost forever to get to Olympiakos

anywayz the club needs to focus on the time they have left and get the best available players

He spoke his mind a few days ago (Mendrinos), and wanted out for Ionikos where he claimed he'd see actual playing time.

Castillos' future looks bleak as if now. Sollied doesn't seem to value him too much, once his contract expires he'll be leaving too.

He spoke his mind a few days ago (Mendrinos), and wanted out for Ionikos where he claimed he'd see actual playing time.

Castillos' future looks bleak as if now. Sollied doesn't seem to value him too much, once his contract expires he'll be leaving too.

well the club should look to find a place in the first division where players like Mendrinos, D'acol and etc can get some valuable playing time in the first team

i mean the club should have taken care of this already

we are moving at a slow rate

we have barely improved this team

only improvement thus far is Konstadinou as one of the strikers

Rivaldo is in alot better shape then he was in last season

Kapsis coming to the club

Toure seems to actually be the player we need

but thats it

why is Sollied being so hesitant to use castillo is beyond me

castillo as capabilities

plus he is under contract for 2 more seasons

i think he will thrive coming of the bench like a spark plug

i am also starting ot question Sollied

his idea to make us go into a 4-3-3 formation is just mind boggling to me

the one thing Olympiakos failed to do was add more overall team speed to the club

where will help come from and it needs to be soon very soon

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after Mendrinos was given on loan to Ionikos for 1 year,

today Rezits has been cut by the team - http://www.sportfm.gr/news.jsp?newsID:20980

We will see after these friendly games in Spain, how many more are going,

since it's been rumoured 1-3 more players are coming on our team.

good decision for the club

Mendrinos will have a chance to grow as a player a compete for a starting 11 in the first flight

i hope he proves out to be deadly

Kirakos and Pappas i have no idea wut is going on with them

Archived