Phantis Forums

25th of July: Olympiakos - Hapoel Tikva

i hope we win but mostly i wanna see our team have good performance both halfs.our offence looks ok so far but we still need more time to pumb up or defence.still is way to early to make any conclusions about our team,we got to wait until next month to see whats up and what is not.

tomorrows match has been arranged with the purpose to see some players who havent played yet. pappas, kiriakos, patsatzoglou, vallas, taralidis, giannou, castillo, pantos etc. will get some time. i am looking forward to see how well patsatzoglou is. hopefully he will be able to play for the most of the match. if so i think we would gain another player who could work his way from the bench back into the starting line up.

but dont expect our team to perform good since most of the players havent played a match yet. and it is also said, that if pappas wont get any play time that his future wont look good with osfp.

todays line up will be with giannou, patsatzoglou, kouloucheris, vallas, taralidis, maric, rezic, d'acol, filippakos, kiriakos and mendrinos. castillo, pappas and nikopolidis will be playing against genoa. its kind of difficult to position some of the players since most of them use the right foot.

this is the line up sollied is using in this game:

------------------------------------------------giannou------------------------------------------

patsatzoglou------------vallas-----------------------------------kouloucheris---------kiriakos

-----------rezic------------------------------taralidis------------------------maric--------------

---------------------pappas------------------------------------------mendrinos-----------------

-----------------------------------------------d'acol----------------------------------------------

I noticed that Philippakos played in the 2nd half. Does anyone know how he performed when he came on? I haven't seen this guy play, but I have a strong feeling that he won't make it.

He sounds like all the other Australian/American/Canadian omogeneis who've been given a chance cause he showed some promise at some practise game or something ridiculous.

Like I have mentioned before in a previous post in relation to him, do the US want him or interested in his progress? Does he have the potential to be another DaMarcus Beasely or Landon Donovan? If any these questions are answered with a NO, then he's wasting his and everyone elses time.

Good God, Rezic turning heads along with Maric ? Whats the world coming too.

Nice to see Patsa get thrown into action, keep your fingers crossed, because he will be an intricate part of the club if things go right.

As for Phillipakos, why even bother ? It's obvious where he's going, and it aint a nice road.

in the radio they asked about pappas and the guy who followed the match said that pappas is damn fast, but most of the times he gets away from all the other players so fast and reaches the end of the field and then he doesnt know what to do with the ball. :LOL:

they didnt say mach about the other two, but said that patsatzoglou, taralidis and rezic were the best ones from the starting eleven and castillo was the best player in the second half.

Archived