Phantis Forums

PAO friendlies on TV?

Panathinaikos - Bormio

Molis akousa stin Era sport oti mallon tha to deixei to Star stin Ellada ...paizoume tin pempti 11.30 ora gr (toul etsi eipe o dimosiografos).......nomizo einai o kairos na dokimasoume to SOP kai to LVC se pragamtikes sinthikes arkei na vrethei to palikari apo Ellada me ta gnosta..varvati adsl kai tv in carta...... :nw:

With PAO's friendlies ready to start this Thursday does anyone

have any info whether or not they'll be televised on Greek TV

or on the internet via Italian stations ?

Ziaka - your info is very precise as far as TV schedules are

concerned .... exeis akousei tipota ?

Thanx

Guest gastone_1978

As I wrote on another thread, all I know is that Roma vs Panathinaikos will be shown LIVE through Sportitalia that you can ONLY watch through SoP Client.

Spiro, I downloaded the latest sop version and i open the zip file and double click on 'sop client .exe' and it says an error message that it can't start it because skinplusplusDLL.dll is not found and it tells me to re-install it. how do i go about resolving this issue?

North-Westerner,

they just realeased a Sop Client version 0.3.0 with new futures but it looks like there is a problem with the software installation. This a known issue and they are aware of it. I am pretty sure they are working on a fix.

I am using the 0.2.0 version wich works great. Do a basic search in Google for Sop Client version 0.2.0 and include the word "download" with it. Try to find and download the previous version. If you can't find it, let me know and I will upload mine in the greektorrents site.

hi gastone_1978

I recently downloaded Sop-Client..... great recomendation... thanks :nw:

I cant seem to get the extra channels to pop up like star tv and ESPN... how do i go about doing that??? i changed the settings as u have recomended in a previous post... but nothing seems to happen... :(

any help would be appreciated :)

Guest gastone_1978

New channels are uploaded while some others are taken away. You just have to keep a close eye. At the moment the only program that broadcasts Star Channel is Feidian. As for ESPN, Shanxi Sports has many live connections with ESPN, but you can also find it at PPLIVE and PPSTREAM sometimes. Nothing is stable at the moment as all the P2P TV developers are testing and frequently upgrading their software to the best possible level. Stay tuned till the European Seasons begin. That's when the party starts.

PS Latest contacts have confirmed that COOLSTREAMING WILL BE BACK SOON!!! :)

here u go

Summer friendlies on Sportitalia

19/7 Stuttgart-Siena 18.30 cet

23/7 Juventus-Standard Liege 19.45 cet :LOL: :LOL:

26/7 Roma-Hertha Berlin 20.30 cet

27/7 Cesena-Juventus 20.30 cet

30/7 Roma-Panathinaikos 20.30 cet :D :tup:

16/8 Juventus A-Juventus B 18 cet :LOL: :LOL:

17/8 Croazia-Brazil and Hungary-Argentina (simulcast)17.30 cet

Sop Client version 0.2.0 will not work any more (it won't show any channels). You HAVE to upgrade to the newest version.

North-Westerner and whoever else has an installation problem with the new version of Sop Client:

Check here http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...t=0entry67891 and follow the instructions for a solution of your problem.

Guys, I really have no time to answer all of your email requests about the program. Please follow the above link and work on the problem.

Guys - since the next game for PAO is on Sat. against Monza and to be shown by Star in Greece is there anyway someone from Greece is able to stream the game so that us from overseas can access it via something like SOP client or another P2P application ?

Archived