Phantis Forums

attacking midfielders at pao

slick13

we also have pliagas if anyone simply dont know!

he is a attacking midfielder right and if u look at paos website most of the youngstars promoted by fylakouri and his staff is indeed midfielders so i guees 1 or 2 of them might turn out really good!

when was the last time we promoted so many youngstars?

many years ago this might be the new golden generation :tup: :gr: :gr:

we have a s%$#! load of dmc, i wonder who will get the chop?? andrich or maybe anderson?? i wnt tzoilis to get as much exposer as possible because he is greeces future...

order of DMC should be:

Flavio

Biscan

Tzoilis

Andrich

Anderson

i say chop either anderson or andrich and get an AMC

Well anderson isnt even going to be ready to play at all this year - that was the last thing i read about him two weeks ago - so unfortunately for him he has missed out all of 2005 except for his 60 odd minutes against AEK!

Andric as u correctly said will prolly be a fringe player now and hes not bad back up! So we have depth here!

The main thing is tziolis gets the experience and is not shut out by flavio and biscan!

Same goes up front where we have Pap, Gkekas (who mind u was top goalscorer last season) Olisadebe who seems to be making remarkable strides back to fitness as reports suggest, and Mantzios.

Mantzios needs the experience bc his physical presence can sort of make him the next mihalis!

I have read that Bykowski has left!

Will everyone please forget about Bikofsky? It wasn't a player for Pao. As a matter of fact we also have the centerforward Kritikos, who is a young prospect with good skills.

Moreover Andrich belongs to the Bikofsky list as well (he is not goooood enough)...

Archived