Phantis Forums

Lets relax...

zachos

What we have observed is that these days all the people forget the good moves for the team (in a long-run perspective)and they are bitter over petty issues.

In my view, Konstantinou's departure is a petty issue. He is a player that has consistently underperformed, scoring 6 goals per season. I would preffer to have kept him, but look how many strikers we have: do you think pap deserves not to play? I think he is better than Michalis, so this year we will have a better frontline.

Look at all those young players we have bought. How can you forget this? Let kokkali buy all the palta he wants, we will have the last laugh.

The stadium talks are also going good. This is really good for the club.

Furthermore, most people believe we have the most serious coach of the last 3 years.

To all this add the fact that this year is a rare occasion when we buy internationally known players.

So why cry and bitch? If Kokkalis manages with his tricks to makes us all pessimistic he has attained his target. In the first game after 10 minutes we will abandon our support.

Look, I do not think Vard. are perfect but there are not serious bussinemen in Grecce that would take a football club, only some corrupt traitor.

Sorry for the long post.

there not going good, there going the SAME. Thats the problem. We arent progressing. we ditch konstantionu and take zeflakov (hes coming friday according to e-go.gr) we buy an excess of players in the same position and aim for trashy african players on our wings? how many times will we drop our leading scorer in the street? The team is better only by Conceicaos postition...

and lets face it, Kokkalis has more balls than Vardinogiannis. Hes aiming to sell out EVERY match. We will sell out maybe twice this year. With an extra oh i dont know 60.000 seats why not invest it in big players? Why should fans settle for questionable replacements to their favourite players?

Apparently Karagkounis is next in line for the geys.....if that happens then ive ###### had enough. We need a karagkounis so desperately on this team and not only we will let him go Gey, but we wont make a move for him ourselves!!!! why the hell not!?

ive had enough of this bullshit, win, lose on 28th august to hell with vardinogiannis.......biscan as a 'response" ? what the hell thats pathetic! who gives a damn if he played for liverpool even Maric played for Newcastle!

Look I can agree with both of you. But one thing is certain. If Osfp gets to have Karagounis and also Fyssa, it only reveals one thing. That Osfp is finaly giving up and recognizes that we have the upper hand in breeding new players and having a better team.

Osfp might as well look like Pao in Red t-shirts next season:

Nikopolidis, Kostadinou, Karagounis, Fyssa are already 4 players that are really close to appear in the first 11 and I don't know but I think Kyriakos might as well be getting to Osfp since Rangers haven't changed shown much interest...

I like Karagounis as well. I also miss my favorite Pao player ever since Saravako nad Vazeha, who is Lyberopoulos and plays for Aek. Did we forget of Sapanis. Can't we all see that our biggest rivals feed of our ex-players and we can look a head in the future.

I bet Basinas might choose to stay with us for 6 more months, so that he will get a free transfer to either Aek or Osfp the way things unfold.

Today I finally admit that it is time to show some faith in the team. Don't forget the transfer season is not over as yet. Vardinogiani said of 1 or 2 more players to come.

Look I can agree with both of you. But one thing is certain. If Osfp gets to have Karagounis and also Fyssa, it only reveals one thing. That Osfp is finaly giving up and recognizes that we have the upper hand in breeding new players and having a better team.

Osfp might as well look like Pao in Red t-shirts next season:

Nikopolidis, Kostadinou, Karagounis, Fyssa are already 4 players that are really close to appear in the first 11 and I don't know but I think Kyriakos might as well be getting to Osfp since Rangers haven't changed shown much interest...

I like Karagounis as well. I also miss my favorite Pao player ever since Saravako nad Vazeha, who is Lyberopoulos and plays for Aek. Did we forget of Sapanis. Can't we all see that our biggest rivals feed of our ex-players and we can look a head in the future.

I bet Basinas might choose to stay with us for 6 more months, so that he will get a free transfer to either Aek or Osfp the way things unfold.

Today I finally admit that it is time to show some faith in the team. Don't forget the transfer season is not over as yet. Vardinogiani said of 1 or 2 more players to come.

osfp giving up or making a really good team even better?if i remember correctly even when pao had all those players they still got one championship for the 9 osfp got without them.osfp keeps getting younger players like pappas,tavlaridis,dakol,vallas but having also older guys to guide the new players plus keep a standard of performance,maybe not great for europe but good enough for greece.the bigest difference is osfp will spent the money to make a great soccer team while pao is not.what you guys need to do is let giannakopouloi brothers take over your team.the same way the made your basketball team great they could do the same for your soccer team.don t hate ---copy

Well doesn't getting kotes to your team sound like a suicide move?

The point is that except from last season's chapionship all the previus seven weren't won because you deseved it, because if Osfp buys looser players and rewins the chapionship next year it will defenatly mean that with kotes or without you win the chapionship...OSFP=PODOSFERIKI HOUNDA BASICALY...

Face it if a player wants to win titles, he has to join Osfp were all the p*****es take place.

But we the Pao funs will always have one alternative European Games. Where you get what you deserve.

Kokalis said he wants to go next year with Osfp to the chapions league final with Osfp in Oaka. That is a great ambition and the chapions league door will be open from Greece again for sure, but I don't thik the path will be anywhere near become a reality.

Sorry but if you don't bust your balls to win a chapions league possition, it will be logical to not be prepared to compete in it. And one thing is certain Osfp were not ready already 9 times in a row...

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that now that the anger over palto's moving has passed everybody agrees that the team is going in the right direction. (Konseisao and Biscan had already come when we were discyssing this). I just wish we could hold our temper in bad times and just support the team. I do not think doiikisi want to lose money. So eventually they will do the right thing.

I hope I will be there in the derby..I thing it will be a fantastic start.

Guest Protathlitis

no...it means we recognise whats pretty damn obvious; that Kapsis, Karagounis, Fyssas are world class players and european championship winners.

no one doubts that you have a better academy. We are producing some good players but then we sell them off for some reason; Kone, Mendrinos

just use your head sometimes

bides is a nothing player.... i havent seen him once... in our recent friendly's take on a player on his right side wing.... he always gets the ball and passes it back to vyndra....... and he's not the best passer of the ball!!!!

i just hope Nillson will fill the void of the right mid... he seems ok

team is looking pretty good hopefully they get s good result against Wislow..2-0 final..Bides will score his first goal with the greens he will do 5 flips....Olisadebe with the other one...

good luck lads!!

if Bidis scores I will be the one doing flips my friend :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

team is looking pretty good hopefully they get s good result against Wislow..2-0 final..Bides will score his first goal with the greens he will do 5 flips....Olisadebe with the other one...

good luck lads!!

if Bidis scores I will be the one doing flips my friend :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You guys seem to forget bides is playing out of position he is an attacking center midfielder...He is the number 10 of the Cyprus National team... He has 6 goals in 13 caps....Malazani is playing him right back cause Gonzalez is the player in the middle...If he was so s%$#! he wouldnt be taking Vintras position......You will be surprised by his play this year i guarantee it..Drakos start ur stretching my friend...you might need a gurni after u try ur first flip!!!!

If Haralabidis is a #10 then why Malezani doesn't trust his ability at least against Wisla to play behind the 2 strikers ? (since Gonzales, Samartean aren't going to play)

In the last friendly both he and Wooter played. He could do that and tell Wooter to be right extreme in front of Vyndra.

I really think that Malezani doesn't like Harlabidi's physical ability to run and give pressure to the opposistion as Wooter does. Obviusly Malezani knows what you say about Haralabidis, but to him it is more importand to run and pressure, something that Wooter is better from Haralabidis.

And I belive you that Haralabidis is probably a much better assist provider than Wooter. Already if you track back the games that Wooter played, he has no assists, while Haralabids has made a quite an impact on that manner.

I only hope that Haralabids will pick up his pace as a player. Malezani isn't convinced yet with him. That is all.

Archived