Phantis Forums

The course of the... pha-vorites

zachos

I am looking at the Euroligue site theses days and there is a poll:who will win our semifinal. Do you know what persentage of votes are for Panatha? 3%!!!!

A, re Gastone pou sas hreiazetai....

97% oi pelates mas oi Israilinoi?

We are waiting for Pana to prove them wrong. I am sure Zeko will be very happy when he hears these numbers. In the final four the favorites lose but for the last two years, but it is time to return to the..tradition!

:gr: :gr: PANATHA KYPELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box:

It dosen't matter what there views are. One thing you should always look for if you want to know is if a team has an advantage is who the bookies think will win. There unbiased, because they dont want to lose there money, and they do so much research into games just incase they miss something.

The bookies in fact are these two teams at very very similar odds, Maccabi is 11-2, and pao is 6-1 to win the comp, it is in fact very close. So what the euroleague fans think is rubbish.

Unfortunatley CSKA are odds on to lift the Cup, so if u go by my rules, it means, well, we pretty much dont stand a chance

CSKA are the strongest this year and hosting it... odds are in there favour

BUT

we just saw the Volley CL have a similar situation with Iraklis and they ended up losing the title in Thessaloniki--- Iraklis looked unstopabble.

i have to agree with trifili that cska is the favorite. but in the match between maccabi and pao it isnt possible to just say that one team is the favorite. pao is still one of the best teams in europe and i think they will go and prove this again this year by advancing to the final.

but i think i know why the euroleague fans say why pao wont win. our basketball team achieved what in other years just out football team made. loose. with very high differences. and since that happened most probably the fans think that greek teams arent that strong anymore.

good luck anyway. bring the title back to greece. this could help greek basketball in general to become more attractive again.

:gr: :gr:

I will make a prediction. Maccabi will score less that 70 points and we win 72-65. :box:

I am sad I cannot bet money: PAO- TAU in the final: apodosi: more than 12.

PANATHA DO IT AGAIN!!!!! :gr: :gr:

Archived