Phantis Forums

A' Div: Ionikos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday we play Ionikos in Neapoli. With Ionikos not facing relegation anymore, and with PAOK assured of UEFA Cup spot I see our team playing a good game. Players that will miss the game for sure are Zografakis, Maladenis. Karageorgiou might sit out udese as well who is at card limit, and he might save him for the game with Panathinaikos.

I think Karageorgiou in this game will give playing time to some players that usually are not starters. I would not be suprised to see fernandez starting as the goalie.

My prediction for this game is 3-1 for PAOK.

I agree, Fernandez should get a start in goal. As should some of the other players who haven't seen a lot of time on the pitch.

I hope it's an easy win for PAOK. They're have been too many situations over the last few years where they have had "easy win" situations, only to lose 3-1 or 2-0. Let's hope it doesn't happen this weekend.

I predict a 1-0 win.

By the way, will this be on ERT?

Final score 1-1. Salpiggidis opened the score in the 7th, Ionikos tied it in 2nd half after a bad defensive mistake. Karageorgiou tried many alternative players, including Giasemakis on defense after Megahed got injured.

Bummer that we tied... At least Karageorgiou tried other players, and is thinking ahead to next season.

Is Megahed's injury serious?

Archived