Phantis Forums

olympiakos to toronto

pantelo

guys ive being hearing talks that olympiakos might come to play a friendly in toronto. a friend of mine also heard on the radio here in toronto last night that benfica is coming but he missed the other teams that are coming he just caught the end of it.

has antone heard anything alse?

Guest AstrinosTorontianos

I don't know if this is true but I read on a Scottish soccer website the following:

"Rangers to tour Canada with PSG, Benfica

tribalfootball.com - March 15, 2005

Rangers are close to agreeing a summer tour to Canada.

The Toronto trip will include glamour friendlies against Paris Saint Germain, Olympiakos and Benfica.

A friendly back at Ibrox against Dick Advocaat's Borussia Monchengladbach is also up for discussion."

That would be absolutely awesome.. 50,000 crazy Greeks watching our team at the Skydome. Even PAO fans would show up just to support the Greek club. Hell, Greek fans should up in droves to watch Dellas play for Roma...

Even PAO fans would show up just to support the Greek club. Hell, Greek fans should up in droves to watch Dellas play for Roma...

what the hell? if PAO FANS GO IT WILL BE TO SUPPORT BENFICA, PSG, and of course Boo both teams when they play Rangers.

!!!! Kyrgiakos is gonna get another chance to make Giovanni his bitch, or will he pick somebody knew this time. He had to teach that little scum bag castillo a lesson about fair play last derby. I doubt you will ever see him keep playing while a player from the other team is down again. :LOL:

!!!! Kyrgiakos is gonna get another chance to make Giovanni his bitch, or will he pick somebody knew this time. He had to teach that little scum bag castillo a lesson about fair play last derby. I doubt you will ever see him keep playing while a player from the other team is down again. :LOL:

maybe this time the ref will call it and have him sent off and not leave us with 10 men

no need to reply to Yianniotis, I've heard he has had a loss in the family, this is the reason to his phsychotic tendencies.

yo thats F***ED UP- and a lot worse than anything yaniotis has said, and you shouldnt even joke about something like that.

no need to reply to Yianniotis, I've heard he has had a loss in the family, this is the reason to his phsychotic tendencies.

ok now i get it.

vasili, drakos is right. there is no point in making fun of the death of a pao fan. it doesnt matter how much you hate the other team, it doesnt give you the right of making fun about these kind of things.

there are always people in here provoking, if it is a pao fan or an osfp fan. make your jokes about it but not like this. :nono:

it would be the same thing like making fun about the 21 fans of ours who died in karaiskaki in 81.

Archived