Phantis Forums

Aek - Osfp

dave22222

Guest Protathlitis

Another m*****a, did they not do a lot already to you? You haven't beaten them once this year.

:LOL: hence my second post

ah I love you vaselines' reactions

aek 1 - 0 pelates

aek 1 - 1 pelates

pelates 1 - 3 aek :LOL:

yaniotis1, who's the m****a here? Ur argument is going nowhere.Have we lost to them yet? No! Have u guys even beaten them yet, despite having almost double the chances? No! Have YOU guys lost to them yet? TWICE, DUE VOLTE, DUO FORES. Losing to a team with Hiotis and no money. we haven't defeated them yet, which is still bad, but my god, u actually think they can dodge another ass-whoopin' frrom us! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . Come On Olympiakos! BRING THE DAMN HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

These games should be interesting. If I havent messed up I think each coach has 1 win against the other and all other games between them (in Greece) have been ties. Barring any "strange" bans the fans will come out in full force at both stadiums and it should make for some exciting games. Hopefully they will let the players decide it and may the better team win

aek 1 - 0 pelates

aek 1 - 1 pelates

So now ur an aek fan? Why dont you start worrying about how your retirement home isn't gonna be in next years champions league and stop worrying about what we didn against aek. We are first thats all that matters, you are third.

yaniotis1, who's the m****a here? Ur argument is going nowhere.Have we lost to them yet? No! Have u guys even beaten them yet, despite having almost double the chances? No! Have YOU guys lost to them yet? TWICE, DUE VOLTE, DUO FORES. Losing to a team with Hiotis and no money. we haven't defeated them yet, which is still bad, but my god, u actually think they can dodge another ass-whoopin' frrom us! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . Come On Olympiakos! BRING THE DAMN HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

I like how you look at things its quite funny. Have you guys beaten them yet since you have had double the chances? How do you know you wont lose to them when you play them a third time like we did? The point i was trying to make was that your bragging that you tied aek twice while we tied them once and lost twice. Is your club that pathetic that you are satisfied with tying aek twice and you brag about it? Take a look at the standings, thats what i'll brag about. That and the beating we laid on you in the last meaningful game we played.

Guest Protathlitis

aek 1 - 0 pelates

aek 1 - 1 pelates

So now ur an aek fan? Why dont you start worrying about how your retirement home isn't gonna be in next years champions league and stop worrying about what we didn against aek. We are first thats all that matters, you are third.
are you kidding me? look at your avatar; how bout you have an pro-vazelokota pic instead of an OSFP hating one?

I just like ripping into pao; theres no reason to get in a tiff everytime

Im just s%$#! strirring ok. thats what we do here

yeah a few weeks ago we were first and you didnt care about the prwta8lima and 'OSFP could just have it' right?

and talking about futures; trust me re file, I know exactly which set of fans who should be looking forward to next year ;)

Yaniotis, did I not admit that it was still bad that we haven't beat them yet? We WILL beat them, though and we still have done better against them than u guys.

• 4 weeks later...

chill boys...weve all gotten beat and won against each big team, so relax on who is better...you cant judge one game by how a team pplays in a complete different game in a different time of year with differencircumstances...everyone has got to relax and stop making stupid and immature attacking posts...

I somehow see a title-split here: look for AEK to get the Cup and Olympiakos the Championship. ;)

I wish Irlande, but im fearing losing both here ! Our mental state right now is at new low, below zero.

Considering the way things look right now, only the Kyppello is within our hands, and naturally we'll have to play some good football on wednesday to come out with the good result infront of a packed OAKA.

IF we fail to get a good result (which for me would be a scoring draw and above) then I really don't see us going through NOR catching up to aek/pao in the championship, this game can set our feet on even ground for both races, otherwise GOOD NIGHT !

AEK has performed well this season, but a good OLY takes care of things even at Spiros Louis. Easier said than done.

AEK have your minds on beating Pao

but Olympiakos will unfortunately leave u guys with a bad taste

Olympiakos was the better of the two teams last time they played in an empty karaiskaki

i want to see 60,000 i hope its a great game

Olympiakos will win

and they willl go back to Kariaskaki with fans as well

Olympiakos beat AEK

Archived