Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

even Krassas??? what is he supposed to be a bad player you implying??

that guy is amazing and AEK arent letting him go........but he would be a fantastic signing for PAO.....

Sylla? tell me.........what is so great about him? hes MEDIOCRE. had a few good performances......doesnt make you worthy of playing for PAO. we need exceptional players to fill this gap not more of the same!!!

If PAO want an answer theyre going to have to look a lot harder and get someone a lot better than Sylla who couldnt save Ergo from relegation. This is another typical signing that wont produce.....from a crap team had a few good seasons comes to a real team and blows ass........you just want to repeat the cycle eh.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look. For Krasas I was actually serius. I haven't seen a worst talent than him ever since Nassiopoulos. And I am actually harsh on Nassiopoulos because he could ###### run like a motherF***er...

As for Silla, we will see if he sucks or not after he plays. I don't think that the fact that Ergotelis sucked is totaly his fault.

If that is the case then Zagorakis sucked as well at Bolognia, right ?

Plus if he sucks. What is the hurt ?

Look. For Krasas I was actually serius. I haven't seen a worst talent than him ever since Nassiopoulos. And I am actually harsh on Nassiopoulos because he could ###### run like a motherF***er...

As for Silla, we will see if he sucks or not after he plays. I don't think that the fact that Ergotelis sucked is totaly his fault.

If that is the case then Zagorakis sucked as well at Bolognia, right ?

Plus if he sucks. What is the hurt ?

what is the hurt??? we have s%$#! players now who are playing and 3 games 2 points is hurt enough!!!!!! we have won 1 game this season so far......

Krassas The worst talent??????? are you kidding me?????????? I have only seen him play a few times but he stood out as a great talent vs Switzerland and in the derby vs PAO........we could use a fast winger like that.

@Grace

Deschamps would be an amazing transfer......if Malesani leaves....

Kai ti de tha edina gia na balei o Tzigger to xeri bathia sti tseph kai na ferei ton Dechamp,se periptwsi pou fygei o Malesani....O opoios de ptoeitai,pali stin Italia pige!!!!!! :blink:

Christiano Ronaldo.....NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

O Sila pige stin Kallithea!!O malesani ton ithele alla xarh sthn kali apodosi tou Darla ton steilame sthn Kallithea mexri to kalokairi tou 2006!!!

O Pap epestrepse se kanonikous rithmous proponisewn!! :tup:

kalithea have just open up their arse to thrinos!

why the hell are we helping them?

The way things are at the moment, I wouldn't even think of not asking Deschamp to join the team.

That is a great opporunity for us. That is a ###### coach. Monaco did play some amazing soccer the year that they made it to the Chapions League final. But they sold 8 from their 11 starters right away after that season.

i say we let melezani do his thing with the team

yeah sure he should of done it in the preseason but theres no use dwelling on that.

I say we give him 2 more Greek games and 2 more CL games to see where his at cos his a good coach and the team still needs time to adjust.

And its not good for the team if we keep changing coaches like we learnt last year :ph34r:

O Sila pige stin Kallithea!!O malesani ton ithele alla xarh sthn kali apodosi tou Darla ton steilame sthn Kallithea mexri to kalokairi tou 2006!!!

O Pap epestrepse se kanonikous rithmous proponisewn!!  :tup:

kalithea have just open up their arse to thrinos!

why the hell are we helping them?

kallithea is doing us the favour!! Sila would be yet another useless player!!! if he was good enough to play for PAO howcome AEK, OSFP, PAOK, IRAKLIS, etc dont give a s%$#! to sign him......

we are having players coming from Liverpool, Galatasaray, PAOK, etc etc who turned out to be crap.................now you really think well hit the jackpot with the one from Ergotelis??????

It won't make any difference who plays if Malesani plays the wrong formation with a defensive mentality; like playing Eki behind the midfielders instead of behind the attackers; like playing with stpuid 4-5-1. He should play 3-5-2 in the protathlima and allow Gonzales create chances behind the strikers.

One thing is certain.

With Basina in the lineup we had no need for a 2nd back half.

Now that we have spent so much money on that system that Malesani started last season and quite frankly didn't work for us last season because we lost the title (Basinas and Gonzales the two back halfs next to each other) it is obvius that it doesn't work now. We only need one of Bisacan / Conseisao at least in Greece because we need more offensive players and not a lot defenssive oriented back halvs.

The team used to be like this:

--------X-------X

------------X(Gonzales)

X-----------------------X

------------X(Basinas)

X-------X-------X-------X

And Malesani started last season with:

X------------X-----------X

-------X----------X (Basiass, Gonzales) and now: BISCAN CONSEISAO

X----X-----X-----X------X(3 center backs)

Malezani this season replaced one stiker with Gozales and once center back with a half like Wooter.

-------X----------X

X-----------X (WOOTER, GONZALES)

-------X----------X (BISCAN, CONSEISAO)

X------X----------X-----X

everyone should stop panicking....pao has fielded 5 different starting lineups in 6 games so far...we should definately learn how to relax a bit....

truth of the matter is...pap is an important player to pana....

if we had pap instead of wooter in udinese...perhaps things would have been different....i remember torghelle sending wooter on a tete a tete but wooter is slower then most5 women on first dates...

we should relax and give time to the young players to prosper..

when pao had their big runs in europe its because we had young greek players that wanted to succeed and play big soccr so that maybe one day they could make the big bux being transfered to a bigger team...and thats what happened...

we have time the season is only 3 games old...but let me remind u all that pao was never the better team in the protathlima..olym always had the better teams and as long as pedrag is still in olym pao has no chance....give it a few years...dont u worry...as far as this season goes....what would happen if we beat werder next tuesday..would everyone jump back on the malesani band wagon and shout and praise his coaching techniques...

point is....pao will make it back up to second this year...maybe third if things go bad but there is no way that a geek team can compete in europe as long as we have the quality of players that we have and without signing big names..which is also improbable...

we will have to settle to maybe winning one or two big games every year and maybe playing spoilers every once and a while...

but PLEASE do not expect a champions league trophy, unless we are hosting the event ...which is the case next year....milan manchester liverpool chelsea bayern juventuslyon real barcelona...come on people...NO WAY we will win the cl...

keep the faith....

The demand is low but now is the time that the team needs us.We should have faith and keep supporting PAO.Not the coach or the players,but PAO...

:tup: :nw: :tup: :nw: :tup: :nw: :tup: :nw:

O PANATHINAIKOS einai arrwsteia,einai perifania,ma panw ap'ola einai tropos zwhs....

M'exei mathei na min fobamai stin EYRWPH

kai den allazw synitheies......

OSFP:Omada Sylloghs Ftysmenwn Panathinaikou

Archived