Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO KYPELLO

drakos13

tsikinis made sure aek would not lose!

he must get punished

thats not true...we got lucky on some occasion...eki should have been shown a red..(so shud have assuncao) and that ive seen penalties called for alot less with the goumas-katsouranis incident..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tsikinis made sure aek would not lose!

he must get punished

thats not true...we got lucky on some occasion...eki should have been shown a red..(so shud have assuncao) and that ive seen penalties called for alot less with the goumas-katsouranis incident..
ok but did u see asunshits many ruthless am gonna break both your legs tackles

also what about alves having his leg 5 meters up in the air everytime a pao player got near him.

but wait and see all good come to thoose who wait :box: :box: :box:

Guest Protathlitis

1-1 at OAKA

i forgot to express my prediction of what a digustingly low standard it was going to be

right on both counts :nw: :nw:

BRAVO SAS PAO KAI AEK, honestly we should cruise to the title my fellow gavroi. we could survuve a few more penalties and still hold the cup

team played ok away got a goal.. Will win in leoforos... gonzalez and basinas were horrible, andric he needs abody bag with all his injuries.. pap needs a new training regiment... I can see a lot of bench time for him... Goumas nad Morris were solid.. skacel was running but not doing much of anything.. Bides played up to expectation.. mihalaki did his job... vintra just brutal, wooter made some things happen...Kotsolis played well good future with the greens... should of thru in Olisadebe instead of Pap..

bravo to the AEK fans for sticking by there team...thats the way the greens have to be.. Too much Negativity!! Leave Skazny alone its not his fault the players he has to work with are playing brutal.. What do you want the guy to do... Gonzalez had his chance he should leave his temper in the dressing room.. we dont need any red cards!!!

i forgot to express my prediction of what a digustingly low standard it was going to be

BRAVO SAS PAO KAI AEK, honestly we should cruise to the title my fellow gavroi. we could survuve a few more penalties and still hold the cup

Exactly after we saw your performances against Kallithea (cup&league) we were really afraid of your superteam and we ordered Lykourezo to deduct another 10 points so that we could win the title... Otherwise we wouldn't stand a chance with the super-team and the super-okkas, Pantos and Anatolakis super-players!!!!!

I am really scared.....

the last i was looking, olympiakos isnt doing so ht..mb you should be worrying about your own team first??

Guest Protathlitis

the last i was looking, olympiakos isnt doing so ht..mb you should be worrying about your own team first??

I was talking about my own team in my post

Exactly after we saw your performances against Kallithea (cup&league) we were really afraid of your superteam and we ordered Lykourezo to deduct another 10 points so that we could win the title... Otherwise we wouldn't stand a chance with the super-team and the super-okkas, Pantos and Anatolakis super-players!!!!!

like I said ESP, like every year and since the start of every year I have known that its up to OSFP to win or lose the title: such a rubbish team is pao. AND I STILL THOUGHT EXACTLY THAT AFTER THEY SAID THEY WERE GONNA GIVE 6 POINTS TO PAO

If you wanna mention the players at our club who are less regarded and under pressure to keep the spots like okkas, pantos then I feel I have to mention the great names such as: Mpides, zutaunas, maric, sanmartean; I cant beleive you got rid of the greatest of them all EPALLE :nw:

Archived