Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO KYPELLO

drakos13

weds is the first leg of AEK-PAO....... i really dont care about the cup - i wouldnt mind a loss if skazni would leave as a result. However i have a feeling the players will do better and win 2-0, or 0-0.... then Skazni will continue a miserable stay of lousy football in the league for more time.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, we'll lose this one. We have no team. We don't have the right mentality, and the relations between Scaz-players not good! I'd accept a beating to see our idiot coach leave.

PAO hasn't played a good game since PSV... Ionikos crapola was only the beginning.... then it's AEK, then Xanthi, then AEK, then Kalamaria (easy?) and then Seville...... Oh, yeah.....

We may get lucky and play one good game, but I doubt it.... However, a good team has consistency--something we haven't seen in ages from PAO.....

Drakos, I care about the cup. I know it's no biggie, but a team like PAO should be in to win it.... Why, are we doing something better at the time????!!!! PAO as it is right now is suited for the crappy domestic league.... And, believe me, any title this year would be a welcome result. Unfortunately, it won't happen under present conditions.

Let's see how painful the next 3-4 weeks are going to be....

i agree that we have lacked consistency since the days kirasta was here, but i think people are too harsh with scasny, i mean the players should take a little blame here, we just arent at the level where we produce and get results week in week out

If it means we lost the 1st leg so skany can be sacked then so be it. THe fact that all the players have lost respect for this asxeto ma.aka,,shows to me,that skazny will be driven away by the players purpousely playing bad soccer.

If the players have problem tell management,,complain to them...dont let the fans suffer.

Prediction!

Panathinaikos@AEK at OAKA

'87 AEK Katsouranis

W-Hiotis (who was impressive against Aigaleo)

L- Galinovic(this loss will be the beginning of the end for galinovic)

AEK @ Panathinaikos at Apostolos nikolaidis

'3 PAO Papadopulos

'90 AEK Lyberopoulos

All right, so at OAKA, we'll see PAO have a good first half which sees Hiotis look like he did against Aigaleo, stopping 2 point blank chances for Konstantinou. In the secong half AEK sits back and plays D, making sure PAO doesn't score an away goal. Late in the match, Basinas, looks to set up along pass into the box. he hesitates however and it gets stolen by Lyberopulos after a couple nice moves. He dribbles towards the box but Vintra is right there. He tries his luck by shooting anyway but catches pipe instead. Off the crossbar Galinovic looks confused and next things he knows, Katsouranis taps it by him and sees 50,000 wild AEK fans, a heartbraker for PAO. Back to Leoforos, PAO is fired up and Papadopulos beats Hiotis high from close-up. However in the final minuteSkacel is yellow carded by taking down Lyberopoulos in the box. Ensuing PK, Lyberopoulos beats Galinovic to the high right corner. Another heartbraker sees AEK move on.

Prediction!

'87 AEK Katsouranis

AEK @ Panathinaikos at Apostolos nikolaidis

'3 PAO Papadopulos

'90 AEK Lyberopoulos

All right, so at OAKA, we'll see PAO have a good first half which sees Hiotis look like he did against Aigaleo, stopping 2 point blank chances for Konstantinou. In the secong half AEK sits back and plays D, making sure PAO doesn't score an away goal. Late in the match, Basinas, looks to set up along pass into the box. he hesitates however and it gets stolen by Lyberopulos after a couple nice moves. He dribbles towards the box but Vintra is right there. He tries his luck by shooting anyway but catches pipe instead. Off the crossbar Galinovic looks confused and next things he knows, Katsouranis taps it by him and sees 50,000 wild AEK fans, a heartbraker for PAO. Back to Leoforos, PAO is fired up and Papadopulos beats Hiotis high from close-up. However in the final minuteSkacel is yellow carded by taking down Lyberopoulos in the box. Ensuing PK, Lyberopoulos beats Galinovic to the high right corner. Another heartbraker sees AEK move on.

lol i love this guys predictions :D

Prediction!

'87 AEK Katsouranis

I like his style.

He is refering to the keepers as if they were starting pichers in a baseball game.

That's because I'm American. Here, not only baseball, but also in hockey. In baseball and hockey, pitchers or goalies records are kept as official stats. I have no idea why a keeper's record is not a recorded stat, but I think it makes it better if you record it in your prediction. Thanks.

That's because I'm American. Here, not only baseball, but also in hockey. In baseball and hockey, pitchers or goalies records are kept as official stats. I have no idea why a keeper's record is not a recorded stat, but I think it makes it better if you record it in your prediction. Thanks.

this is football not baseball or hockey.

it just dont fit in to this sport to write it like that!

it looks stupid man :LOL: :LOL:

well i dont like it.

to predict who scores is one thing! but the thing with the goalkeepers looks stupid.

and your predictions is a major laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: especialy the aek-pao predictions

There is a major difference between American Sports and football. We europeans accept Draw as a possible outcome as well. So you cannot keep win/loss records.

This could never work out dude.

yeah, Scaz knows that he's in deep doodoo and will try not to lose! PAO playing at OAKA should go for the win, but we suck. On the positive side, I like it when AEK talks about beating us by 2-0.... Usually when one teams gets cocky it pays for its arrogance....

Gents, I think we should go after the cup because it might be the only title we can get this year. Unfortunately a tie will on Thu. will prolong the agony of having a total idiot as a coach....

This is the team for tomorrow.

------------------Galinovic------------------

-Roubakis---Moris---Goumas---Svouras--

------------Andric-------Basinas-----------

--Mbides--------Gonzo--------Scacel---

-----------------Mihalakis---------------

Maybe we will get to see Gekas for a few minutes as well. ;)

man skazny has to go......i almost want aek to win - skazny is just playing for his job now with the 4-5-1 just going not to lose against a AEK is a team we should be able to beat in any stadium if we play well- but thats of course isnt the aim......

why does vardi give him more time? just get it over with- its been 2 months of crap ball why not just fire him now instead of later??? the guy is a disgrace and an insult to PAO.

Draws can be recorded too, it's not that hard. And slick13, you can laugh at me all u want. But some of ur fellow PAO fans would rather lose, if it means Scazny would be fired, and that's what's gonna happen, thus my predictions are probably gonna at least be close and more accurate than w/e u see happening. So once, Scazny is gone, u guys will better. Until then, AEK or us would be a favorite.Oh, and " your predictions is a joke" , damn now THAT looks way dumber, than goalies, wins, losses or draws will ever look.

Archived