Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO KYPELLO

drakos13

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this score stands, then this is what I think: Scaz will destroy the team... we'll drop many, many points in the league, get punished by Seville, and maybe, maybe, we can win the cup.... (yeah, this "crappy" cup).....

It's sad for me to see my team not having a strong effort in Europe and in the league.....

yeah good for him but as PAO in general the bad decisions and crap football have to stop today. Skazny is not qualified for this job- playing the way we do with sevilla it will be so embarassing.....

also it is not Kotsolis debut today. He has played other games too in cup and league for years...

Scaz plays people at wrong places.... wait for a sub around 80-87'! ha!

Oly would be ahead of PAO if not for the penalties.... We drop points in the league while playing STUPID games.... and today Hiotis gave us a gift.....

Most of us know a bit about football..... With the talent we've got and knowing who can play where and how well, we can see that Scaz is totally incompetent..... And, it's not like he was a great coach before coming to PAO! right?

better second half.... BUT i hate when my team plays only with one striker..... I like epithetiko soccer.....

I liked:

Kotsolis

Bidis

Roubakis

Goumas

Morris

Wooter

i think we all can agree that we need a QUALIFIED coach...this is bullshit...bad coaching mixed in with alittle luck...

Can someone please tell what would you have done different.

I would have probably put in a second striker around 65 in SCacels place. PAP has played very well on the counter from that position in the past.

Other than that I probably wouldn't have taken Gonzo out.

we have the upper hand, though that doesn't mean much for several reasons...

we can beat or lose by AEK next Wed.... The bad thing is that Scaz stays and this also means that we'll have to play Egaleo, PAOK, Seville, AEK, Xanthi (next Sunday)..... Now, if you don't think that everything is on the line now I don't know when it'll be.... :tdown: oh, and I can't wait to see what this mal*$*@ka will do against gavroi....

asunshit-lymbe-kostenoglou-alves u will all suffer in leoforos

especialy asunshit and ofcouse that little prick cesar will also taste some bad arse kickin :box: :box: :box: :box:

alves showed signs of kickboxing whenever trying to clear the ball, also asunshit looked like anything else but a football player making awfull tackles and deserved atleast 3 red cards.

anyway i guess this was the only way for aekaki to get something out of this game.

tsikinis is not a football ref. he clearly showed us that today(the ert-sat commentary was praising him <_< <_< )

Archived