Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO KYPELLO

drakos13

Draws can be recorded too, it's not that hard. And slick13, you can laugh at me all u want. But some of ur fellow PAO fans would rather lose, if it means Scazny would be fired, and that's what's gonna happen, thus my predictions are probably gonna at least be close and more accurate than w/e u see happening. So once, Scazny is gone, u guys will better. Until then, AEK or us would be a favorite.Oh, and " your predictions is a joke" , damn now THAT looks way dumber, than goalies, wins, losses or draws will ever look.

ok man :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good point, but roubakis is starting over vyntra in right back. i think our bench will probably consist of

Kotsolis

Tzorvas

Epalle - (Skazny probably doesnt know hes gone yet- hell be on the list)

Henriksen

Bikovski

Vyntra

Skatsel

Maric

I heard Galinovic tha peksei striker..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You guys have no faith in the team I think It will be a strong performance by the boys and will come out with the win 2 to 1..

Miahalaki with 2 and Lymberopoulos for Aek......

Its not faith in the team its in Skazny. He has screwed everything up on and off the pitch, im tired of his stupid decisions, his wuss tactics, his bizarre/pointless subsitutions, pissing off our players....... i want him out!!!! if we can lose 3-1/2-0 today i am confident when we get a new coach our players morale and performance and work rate will improve and we can definitly beat AEK by more than 1 in leoforos....for the sake of progression in the cup it is better to lose this game!

I know its not ritht to hope we lose and ive never ever wanted pao to ever lose,especially as a radical fan of panathinaikos as i am. But if it means we lose, aand play like garbage as we have under this crusty the clown, its another nail in the czechs coffin.

Na xasoume epitelos na figi afto to gammim.no karkino,,den pai allo,,this lamogio belongs elsewhere.

aite aek beat us,,,,,na figi afta ta xalia mas

i agree- i think we can just sacrifice the cup to get a better league and uefa to get skazny out. he hasnt proven any ability at all. also if we lose by 2, when we get a new coach and confidence there is always the 2nd leg in leoforos....we can lose this, lose skazny and still go through......

AEK will be doing us a big favour if there win is enough to get skazny out.

Scasny wants to rest some players ahead of the game at Xanthi this weekend.

most probable line up is:

--------------------------Kotsolis(Galinovic)

Roubakis(Vyntra)-----Goumas--------Morris-------Konstantinidis(Roubakis)

-----------------------Basinas(Antric)------Maric

Charalambides(Wooter)-----------------------------------Skacel

--------------------------------Gonzalez

-------------------------------Konstantinou

The scepticism is that Vyntra needs a rest since he's the PAO player with the most game and they are afraid he'll burn out. Basinas is "iffy" due to a knock he picked up vs Ionikos. Papadopoulos is badly out of form and looks knackered. Roubakis will definately be starting, it's only a matter if it will be on the right or left, if it's on the right , then Konstantinidis will play. Gonzalez returns to the line up and and he'll have a free role infront of the defensive midfield. Olisadebe will be on the bench and should get some time. They say he is 100% now, just needs to get a few games under his belt. Gekas will have his 1st training tomorrow and will watch from the stands today.

No matter how much i despise Scasny, I can never ask for a lose. How can I wish this upon the team I love.

2-1 to PAO I say, Equi and Michalaki the goals!!!

Pame mwrh arrwsteia!!! :box:

I think Skazni has completely lost it!!!!

What is this trick with Kotsoli again huh? The guy hasn't played at all!!! He is a good keeper but this moment is the worst possible moment to expect from the poor guy to perform!!! As if we are playing a friendly match against Levadiakos!!!

And Evergreen? Why did you put Skatchel in and Wooter in brackets? :o Have you got any sources for this line up? I mean if thats true then the guy is seriously messed up!!!

Bides in? :o Wooter out!!!!! :o :o and....... Skatchel IN??????? :o :o :o :tdown:

And Papadopoulos on the bench???? :o This guy needs a good smacking I think!!!!!

And of course I guess Gonzalez will partner Michalaki up front!!!! :o Good Gonzo will perform great once again as a center forward!!!!!

P.S. for those who know about footbal... Did you by any chance see Man Utd against Chelsea last night? Did you see how far back Scholes was going in order to get the ball and make up the game? ;) He was playing even BEHIND Roy Keane!!!! Thats were Gonzo was supposed to be playing.. Even BEHIND Zinedine Basinas!!!! Basinas is not supposed to be Zinedine and Gonzo is expected to be a real play maker.... But insted we have him a center forward with the no. 9 in the back!!!!!!

OYST AXRISTOI!!!!!!!!!!

oi gnostes m@lakies tou Skazni pali........ paizoume me enan epithetiko kai xoris ton Boouter...... o Skacel paizei...... :angry: :angry:

---------------kotsolis---------------------

--vyntra--goumas---morris---roubakis-

-----------andric----basinas--------------

---bidis--------------------------skacel---

---------------gonzalez-------------------

--------------konstantinou---------------

we are not playing very well but neither i aek...both teams are just tsrating to find some rhythym...

bored game........ o pao xalia for one more game.... stin epithesi eimaste miden!

pases xalia..... o Basinas einai crap big time..... o Vyntras crap too! kala pame...

i like Bidis so far and Kotsolis!

You guys in Greece know if Scaz will be kicked out if we lose this game?

Cause Tzigger came out in support of him a few days ago....

I mean, I don't know how to take this game.... Of course, I want my team to win, but if we lost and Scaz is fired then I'll take it! Otherwise if Scaz is going to stay until the end of the season, the cup might be the only thing within reach for us......

Archived