Phantis Forums

PAO - BENETTON

Elastonpappou 13

Gents, tommorow we play a very important game at OAKA against Benetton... The night is going to be great due to the fact that our past legend Stojan Vrankovic is said to be there for an honouring ceremony.... :nw: :nw: :nw:

The game starts at 9:10 Athens time and tickets can be found outside OAKA just before the event for those interested.

To remind how the situation is, PAO is currently in the 2nd place along with Ulker and Benetton!!! The first 5 of each group will go through....

Great game last night and a good performance by the majority of the players, especially Batiste and Diamadidis...

Unfortunately no Vrankovic (I heard that he is going to be in one of the next two matches)...

Draki did you go? I was sitting in the blue seats opposite Thanassi Gianakopoulo behind the bench of PAO....

OBRADOVIC OE OE OE.... :nw: :nw: :nw:

Great game last night and a good performance by the majority of the players, especially Batiste and Diamadidis...

Unfortunately no Vrankovic (I heard that he is going to be in one of the next two matches)...

Draki did you go? I was sitting in the blue seats opposite Thanassi Gianakopoulo behind the bench of PAO....

OBRADOVIC OE OE OE.... :nw: :nw: :nw:

yes i was there i had good seat not so close to the bench...not too low... batist was entertaining....Murray was good too although i confused him with batist so i dont know who had the better game.....

Also i read today Murray is finished with PAO and going to Benneton............why does anybody know???

Also i read today Murray is finished with PAO and going to Benneton............why does anybody know???

It's not definate. Obradovic wants to keep Murray but we need to get a player that is strong in the paint. We are in negotiation with Cibona for Adrija Zizic and hopefully we can get him so Murrey won't have to leave.

You see we have both "foreigners" spots full and we can only get an Eu player, not american, to get an american either batiste or murray has to go.

Archived