Phantis Forums

juve still going strong

slick13

they are destined to win the serie a this season!

every time milan close the gap a little bit, the next round juve again go 4 points clear.

also inter milan finally had some kind of luck 0-2 behind after 88 min. and then scoring 3 goals to get the win 3-2 :nw: :nw:

btw after 18 rounds inter is the only undefeated team.

full standings.

1 Juventus 18 13 4 1 33 10 43

2 Milan 18 11 6 1 32 11 39

3 Udinese 18 10 4 4 27 15 34

4 Internazionale 18 6 12 0 38 26 30

5 Sampdoria 18 8 3 7 19 15 27

6 Roma 18 7 5 6 33 27 26

7 Palermo 18 6 7 5 16 12 25

8 Cagliari 18 7 4 7 26 31 25

9 Lazio 18 6 5 7 25 26 23

10 Reggina 18 6 5 7 16 20 23

11 Fiorentina 18 5 7 6 18 21 22

12 Lecce 18 5 7 6 34 36 22

13 Messina 17 5 6 6 21 26 21

14 Chievo 18 5 5 8 16 26 20

15 Livorno 18 5 5 8 20 26 20

16 Bologna 18 5 5 8 19 20 20

17 Brescia 18 5 3 10 14 24 18

18 Parma 18 3 7 8 18 30 16

19 Siena 18 3 7 8 14 26 16

20 Atalanta 17 1 7 9 13 24 10

FORZA JUVE! Serie A, Champion's Laegue. We got the world's greatest keeper, as so stated by pappou. A good D. A not famous, but still very effective midfield, and Ibrahimovic (up and coming Swede), Trezeguet (Henry's sidekick), and Del Piero ( Italian hero who can step up under pressure, score goals, and be a leader!), 3 amazing strikers. No weaknesses. Bye bye Real ;) Beckham the gayest married man since Jim McGreevey. GOP!

I think Juve is more consistent and very strong in long competitions.

Emerson was a very wise buy by Capello, it is around him that all Juve football evolves.

Though Juve has players like Camoranesi, Nedved, Del Piero and Ibrahimovic I guess Milan is a more spectacular side. Pirlo and Kaka are amazing. Seedorf is a very important man in that 4 men midfield and Crespo and Scheva are clinical finishers.

Both very strong sides, Juve more propense to regularity trophies, Milan very strong in decisive matches, so Juve is favourite to win the serie A and Milan a very powerful candidate in the CL.

And Milan-Juve may decide a few things.

FORZA JUVE :nw: :nw: :nw: my god everything's going right for us. Hey Real, more people may know who you guys are, but our 3 amazing strikers or Iker casillas? Hmmmmmmm, Casillas? No! Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, and trezeguet to score on every shot on goal. Outscore us? Not with Buffon in our goal, or even Chimenti, if Buffon goes down, but a versatile athlete like Buffon brings to mind the phrase, DREAM ON! ;)

I really hope Internazionale can get over them. It looks impossible in terms of points, but who knows... The reason for that is, Nerazzuri really play football and they're different from Milan or Juve... I mean, even Palermo is much more interesting than Juve. I watched the game last week and Juve had a supreme lead of possession (65 - 35 per cent) but had nothing to throw at the Sicilians... Also Rossoneri should play much better football with stars like Kaka, Seedorf, Shevchenko and co. But their style of football, just like Bianconeri simply suck!!! Even if I know they would be relegated, I would still pay my money to watch Internazionale instead of watching those crappy leaders (?)... And I hope Juve and Milan go out of the CL Tournee early...

I really hope Internazionale can get over them. It looks impossible in terms of points, but who knows... The reason for that is, Nerazzuri really play football and they're different from Milan or Juve... I mean, even Palermo is much more interesting than Juve. I watched the game last week and Juve had a supreme lead of possession (65 - 35 per cent) but had nothing to throw at the Sicilians... Also Rossoneri should play much better football with stars like Kaka, Seedorf, Shevchenko and co. But their style of football, just like Bianconeri simply suck!!! Even if I know they would be relegated, I would still pay my money to watch Internazionale instead of watching those crappy leaders (?)... And I hope Juve and Milan go out of the CL Tournee early...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

those two teams play the best football in the world. face it. INTER SUCKS! theyre going nowhere and Milan/Juve ARE THE BEST....crap football? they play very well and get results... Manchester and Real are going to eat so much wood its going to be funny....Gaychester Separated wont score, and cant defend.

Real Madrid may be in good form but Juve is a better team.....they will win 2-0 or 3-1..

what is this Italian fetish, guys??? I mean I am starting to think that there's something wrong with the telecast... If you call getting into two positions entire game and score one and defend all the game, then be it ; Juve plays the best soccer according to that logic... But I love seeing teams like Chelsea, Inter or Barca playing 90 minutes at opponent's half, not the stupid over-defensive mentality of those sucking Italians... I really hope any one of the three I mentioned win this year's CL... I will go to watch the game at Istanbul Olympic Stadium and I do not want to see a Milan team who has 6-7 brilliant offensive players focusing on defence because of MALcelotti's tactical crappiness!!! Same for Capi's Juventus... Tell me, which game you wanna see... Barcelona-Inter or Milan-Juventus as a CL Final..???

and winning 1-0 for a 5-games-in-a-row can only be explained by two things:... great defence and pure luck! I agree that Juve makes the BEST defence in the world but its their playing mentality that irritates me!!!

also you know the reason why Ronaldinho was so infuriatedly celebrating his goal on 90 mins vs Milan at Camp Nou??? Entire 90 minutes they played under a 8-1-1 formation and defended at best but Ronny disrupted their plans and clitched a memorable win for Barcelona... I remember that Milan had only one goalmouth chance and it was on 14 mins and Sheva scored...

SO DO YOU KNOW UNDERSTAND WHY I HATE ITALIANS - EXCEPT INTER AND JUVENTUS UNDER LIPPE- ???

Milan attacks too and they do it a lot better than 99% of the teams in the world. I have seen telecast, and in front of me. Milan are the greatest club in football. PERIOD. They are focused on the sport unlike barca-shittty lona, inflated Chelsea, and gay-inter. youd rather see teams that focus on marketing rather than the sport? that make tons of stupid transfers for millions and millions and never use the player ??? Milan makes every signing with a clear purpose, and they dont make wholesale changes every year to impress the fans like chelsea buying tons of players and not using them all...Milan and juve are among the few that keep it about football and building a consistent club. thats why there players want to stay at the club for their careers.....idiots like real and inter would throw gattuso out and buy some flashy market tool and stop playing the game...

And Milan was defending a 1-0 lead in Barcelona what do u expect them to do attacK?

Guest Protathlitis

Milan attacks too and they do it a lot better than 99% of the teams in the world. I have seen telecast, and in front of me. Milan are the greatest club in football. PERIOD. They are focused on the sport unlike barca-shittty lona, inflated Chelsea, and gay-inter. youd rather see teams that focus on marketing rather than the sport? that make tons of stupid transfers for millions and millions and never use the player ??? Milan makes every signing with a clear purpose, and they dont make wholesale changes every year to impress the fans like chelsea buying tons of players and not using them all...Milan and juve are among the few that keep it about football and building a consistent club. thats why there players want to stay at the club for their careers.....idiots like real and inter would throw gattuso out and buy some flashy market tool and stop playing the game...

And Milan was defending a 1-0 lead in Barcelona what do u expect them to do attacK?

completely agree with this post except for the criticism of Barca. AC milan is the greatest club in the world. I cant say Im an actual fan because the only two clubs I support are OSFP and SM Hellas but Milan is a great club and the most respected in europe mainly because of the reasons drakos stated

When you see chelsea doing so well it kind of cheapens the whole thing and real is a bit of a joke if you ask me. inter is the biggest joke of them all ;)

you know what would truly make milan the best team in the world?

GIOURKAS --->

<---CAFU ;)

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

GIOURKAS IS AWESOME AND EXACTLY FITTING MILANS PROFILE great defender and attacker....so perfect a match.......

CAFU IS OLD AND s%$#!! he was s%$#! again, lazy, slow, errors...what a shitty player. the only reason Man U has a chance is because Giggs will be the man hes marking.....

as soon as he comes i will greet him in san siro and be the first to have his jersey

I seem to be the only one doing so but I am afraid I completely disagree... I do not care about marketing reasons or players INTER or CHELSEA do not give a chance... It's their stupidity to go there... I mean I am as sure as my mind that LABROS CHOUTOS would never get a chance at INTER and his move there only ruins his career... I support INTER, CHELSEA or BARCA because they concentrate on playing attacking football and they do it way better than ACM or JUVE... I mean you see a pretty attacking team from players like JOE COLE, GUDJOHNSEN, DROGBA, JAROSYK, DUFF who are s-h-i-t-t-y compared to SHEVA, TOMASSON, PIPPO, SEEDORF and CRESPO but I see an attacking CHELSEA and an overdefensive MILAN and that's what irritates me. EXCLAMATION!!! :angry:

Guest Protathlitis

chelsea isnt that attacking man. if you really love attacking football to the point where it sacrifices results; why do you hate arse-nal so much? and arent you a pao fan as well?

I cant wait for Milan to tear up man u ;)

Juve can attack as well, look at our strikers! Milan can also attack. Both teams, I'd say are 1 and 2 in club football. I'd say Juve's better for a couple reasons. They're ahead of Milan in Italy now. Juve is mowing down Europe and went undefeated in the group stage, even better than Chelsea, who lost to porto. Face it Turk, Juventus and AC Milan are the teams to beat. The two biggest showoffs in the world, Real and Money U will see what I mean!

Archived