Phantis Forums

juve still going strong

slick13

My god, we would have lost by more without Buffon. We dodged a bullet though, and are going home, with an easy situation to rectify. It'll be quite a match at Stadio Delle Alpi. But no team that has such little possesion wins games, but that shouldn't be a worry for Juve. Arsenal got their asses kicked, and their chances are slim. PSV just got by Monaco, and I was shocked by the way Liverpool played, wow!

theres a second leg and Real does suck. this game could have easily been a 1-1 tie too.

as for Manchester- dont count on it Turk. Milan are actual quality- Manchester is all buying a lot of useless players....Tomasson probably starts and he has a great minutes to goal ratio.....

FORZA MILAN

Guest Protathlitis

I hope all the english are shown for what they are; funnily enough I think liverpool will be the only one to go through

Man untd has no chance at the san siro; they are a class below. They cidnt know what to do when Milan rolled the ball around their pitch

• 2 weeks later...

and another thing is that i dont support Real like many pao fans do!

I consider myself a PAO fan (altough I will wholeheartedly support OSFP in Europe), I gate Real Madrid for the same reason I hate Man U (and the New York Yankees of MLB). Simply becuase you have a ton of $$ dosen't mean you have to blow it all on superstars who rarely preform and justify the salary they earn. Though I do know that PAO and Real Madrid have some kind of fan club allience, I think it would be stupid to generalize that all PAO fans support their "allience clubs" (in this case real madrid).

Despite Juve beating Real, I think the wheels are falling off their campaign for the Scudetto. I can easily see AC Milan overtaking them and winning it all. If anything for the talent and more "open" (think non-sterotyical defensive, 4-4-2 Italian soccer) style of play.

Nah, Juve is just too good and too focussed to fail, they're healthy too. Milan losing Nesta will hurt. FORZA JUVE! Juve are playing as well as ever and are full of confidence, and the way they played against real, shut up some ppl, like The Turk. MU SUCKS! Oh yeah and

FORZA JUVE! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I'm still waiting to see what Turk has to say.

what i am saying is, if you call Juve's football quality v Los Maymunos, then watch out the 4-2 CHELSEA v BARCA game and see the best two teams of the planet!!! Juventus qualified cuz Real's defence gifted them 2 goals... I am still amazed how that idiot Zalayeta scored the scorcher!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived