Phantis Forums

Hounta

Dragonfly

I could speak so many times in the past about people ruining topiks etc, but I didn't as I always try to see the funny side of an internet forum.

But whats happened now is not fair. The mods deleted my signature who they might thought is offensive (and although I WASNT naming any recipients on my message) , whereas Panos13' siganuter who is equally (or even more) aggressive , they didnt touch it.

congrats mods :tdown:

dragon fly if people put u down..,. its because they cant take it when u trash them and it known fact that plus the fact we are outnumered here 5 to 1

you are a mod...open your eyes...dont be blinded because you guys are both oly fans...be fair man...honestly..

Guys its a tough week

Either understand some things or dont think we will sit here losing our time babysitting grown people

The forum has its rules one of which is no "trolling"

Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.

Whenever a moderator sees fit some of you may fall back into full moderation of posts.

Dont misunderstand our willingness to defend all peoples wright to have a say even if what he has to say makes no sense. And dont misuderstand my argument with Hollywood.

Some people here (FROM BOTH SIDES) are already deep beyond the limits.

Its a tough week. Start making sense in your posts and dont provoke eachother.

Thanks

i am beinhg honest some of u guys rip OSfp fans all the time and when we do the same u go crying to moderators

that goes for osfp fans as well !

Actually, I think there is only one person here who has gone "crying to moderators" by starting a topic and crying 'unfair'.

Can you guess what topic it is, who the person is and what team he supports? :P

Come on now, it's not too difficult, not even for you :D

Archived