Phantis Forums

PAOK'S Future

Iakov

Hi fellow PAOK brethren! I can't believe what I am seeing in PAOK these days. It almost begs the question, will the real PAOK step forward....

What is your sense of the new coach? Any big name signings in January? Is PAOK willing to spend money to revive the team?

These guys need a healthy new attitude and perspective....

Take care,

Iakov

One of my suggestions is that PAOK should rebuild completely....

Completely in the sence of that they need to start pumping up some of the youth team and hope that they get some $$$ from transfering the youngsters. It's something that's not going to happen overnight but will give the club good foundation to start from and then become one of Greece's top clubs again.

Of-course there's a-thousand other things that need to happen but PAOK needs to start with the simple stuff first and go from there.

Change will not happen overnight.

i see paok fishing around the relegation zone unless there is a chaqnge in ownership and management...player changes are needed too...every player on the pitc apart from salpiggidis and mb vokolos seem like they are just throwing everything down and giving up...

At this point in time the only thing that can help PAOK right now is for Anastasiadis to come back and help the team finish the season for the following resons:

- it's obvious new owner is not coming anytime soon

- the players don't trust the current coach and owner

- only Anastasiadis can get the most out of the players currently on PAOK's roster

- new players that could make the difference are not coming to PAOK anytime soon

For this reason bring Aggelos back, let the team salvage the season (perhaps UEFA Cup spot), and start planning for the next season by finding a suitable coach for the team, cleaning the house of old players, and introducing young players to the team.

PAOK previously had Batatoudis..now they have their fans tearing the club apart.

1500 tickets ain't going to change anything nor bring money in. They want Pagonis and Goumenos to go yet there is no one else interested in taking the club. What does Gate 4 want to do, take over themselves?

They get rid of Anastasiadis and no there are calls for him to come bak? For what? More abuse?

This reminds me of the time Super 3 was given the basketball team and almost sent it to A2.

Archived